Public Announcement: It is Thursday.

olive
Really Creepy

Re: Public Announcement: It is Thursday.

Post by olive »

Heebie Jeebie wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:45 pm
Beebie is off to his dad's tonight so I have cleaned the house and am enjoying the quiet and a glass of wine. Dinner is a baked potato and chicken marinated in rose harissa :ready:
That all sounds perfect. Enjoy!

M was chatting to my sister on FaceTime when her everyone went out on to her street to clap the NHS. She opened her window and he joined in. It made me tear up a bit. :cry:
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

All the streets here clapped too. Sb1 and I clapped out of the window, then I cried for a while
Malan
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

I cried too, Marth. I could see the outlines of people across the river on their balconies, and the clapping went on for a good long time.
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

I’ve been watching social media footage now and it’s made me homesick.
Jet

Post by Jet »

olive wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:07 pm Your poor, BIL, Pip. Everything is just so much worst isn’t it?
Cerise wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:42 pm
olive wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm :fc: she’s ok and home quickly, shoe.

Purple :twitch: I’d go mental about that. The extra cleaning and tidying is driving me mad, on top of everything else.
And the feeding. Don’t forget the extra feeding!
Yes! And the incessant yapping. T was headed out to the garden and was talking me, but he kept talking and talking despite the fact he was outside by now kicking a ball around and I was in the kitchen screeching ‘I can’t hear you’ through the glass.
:twitch: So much all of this. Every time I mute my work calls to tells them to pipe down they are quieter for about 3 seconds and then it all escalates again. L asked me to pick something up earlier while I was on a call and S asked him why didn't he just get it himself and L said "well, she's a grown up" :lol:

I have been on work calls almost the entire day so now I'm having a cup of tea. S has been crying about school work so I've give up now and everyone is on devices.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

I'm not surprised you're homesick Olive. It must be so hard being far away at a time like this.