Leap and Hop’s Thursday

Little My

Re: Leap and Hop’s Thursday

Post by Little My »

Beans on toast is a good call.

We just painted our office a similar green colour. Your tulips are beautiful.
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

Your lunch looked awesome. And Hop is just adorable, she also has excellent taste in books.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Hop has such beautiful eyes.

I am surprised by how fascinating a day not leaving the house can be :))
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Oh I see you are home schooling now too :))
Such lovely pictures - thank you so much
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Hop just gets cuter in every photo.

I’m afraid I can’t get onboard with your lunch though. Beans should never go on toast, they should be kept separate on the plate.
Rhodonite

Post by Rhodonite »

Where's Spot was one of my favourite books when I was wee.
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

We’ve just been for a walk and attempted and abandoned nap 3. This one is a coin toss usually anyway, but I’ve been trying to hold onto it as I want to push her bed time to help with the clock change coming up.

I have just started the cross stitch so it could not be less impressive :lol: Here are 3 I did when I was pregnant though, which will go above the cot in her room. I’ve done a few wee ones in the last month or so, but I got this one to keep me going and I probably won’t do anything with it - like Little My said, I find it quite soothing and it’s a nice thing to do in the evening to stop me mindlessly scrolling and actually have something to show for any time in front of the TV or listening to podcasts. I can get lots done during the day with Hop at the moment as she’s so happy to sit and play (we are folding washing just now, or will be in a tick :look: ) so I like to use the nap times for me.

I am being summoned :)) so here are some pics in a random order and probably upside down. We did do a selfie so I will add it!
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Oh it really is upside down, oh well :lol:
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Hop is so sweet and she looks like you! :love2:
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Hop's having a whale of a time! :))

You're a cross stitch fiend! Can I ask where the beach lounger pattern comes from? #singlewhitefemale
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Aww I love to hear that! I have now handed over to C as although I never clock off ;) he takes charge once his workday is finished :perky: He’ll do Hop wrangling and bath. Oh and he brought the flowers home on Monday, but did confess they were giving them away free in Sainsbury’s after having a Mother’s Day surplus.

Thank you so much for being part of our day and all being so lovely about my little Hop. :love2:
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Oh sorry the cross stitch is from a Cross Stitcher magazine I got last year and have only finally caught up to attempting, but you can still buy the back issue and the sewing kit thing - I’ll find the links!
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Your day has been a delight from start to finish! Take a picture of yourself having a drink, I say.

Super, thanks Leap. :)
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Project pack: https://www.willowfabrics.com/magazine/ ... plash.html I think the link for the back issue is there too. They don’t send the pattern with the kit although I’d happily scan it in for anyone who wants it.
Tits McGee
Topaz Titanium

Post by Tits McGee »

Oh! I'm only just joining in because home school has been full on today :twitch: but it's so lovely to see Hop's wee face (and yours obviously too Leap :mrgreen: )

Your house is gorgeous, and I love the tulips. :love:
I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

I've really enjoyed your day, Leap. But just so you know, there is no end to our nosiness and we won't mind if you want to show us dinner or your evening :gracious:
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Loralei wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:55 pm I've really enjoyed your day, Leap. But just so you know, there is no end to our nosiness and we won't mind if you want to show us dinner or your evening :gracious:
Hell yeah! The day is not over yet!
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Loralei wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:55 pm I've really enjoyed your day, Leap. But just so you know, there is no end to our nosiness and we won't mind if you want to show us dinner or your evening :gracious:
Absolutely this. :mrgreen: I was just thinking ‘she can’t be done already!’

You and Hop are so cute. :love2:
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Oh I’ll happily continue in that case :mrgreen: Not sure how lazz knew I’d already cracked into the booze :look: but I’m having a glass of pandemic panic Peroni, i.e. a giant bottle I bought accidentally thinking it was normal sized during my last online shop. I’m just about to feed the baby and then it’s early bath for her as she sounds absolutely wild (she’s in the kitchen with C and I’m in the living room queuing up the Tiger Netflix thing).

Edit omg my giant face! I’ve replaced it with visual evidence of mad Hop after C brought her through. My serene, nap skipping child :lol:
Glint

Post by Glint »

This has been very good so far. Hop (and you) is excellent.