Friday night winners

emma_p

Re: Friday night winners

Post by emma_p »

Phew about the school fees, olive! I remember negotiating every term for the last year or so we were there. Urgh.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

Good evening. A portion of this went into my face. :ready:

I am getting an early night as I have worked my socks off this week writing about 8,000 words and I am still very hot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Intriguing is exactly what I said! I recently got another security clearance through (six months after applying :faint: ) but she's so random it could be nothing to do with that contract and something completely different.

I quite like the idea of sitting in a cooler or crate, though it's finally turning cooler. It probably didn't help that there was cooking in the kitchen.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Cor, that looks amazing, nine!

Wendy, maybe you are going to be seconded to MI6! :sherlock: :ninja:
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Evening all.

I made pizza too, but I ended up eating it cold because the neighbours I've been hating on all lockdown stuck their heads over the fence and invited me round. :lol: They wanted to say sort of thank you for us cutting down the trees, and day the fake plant they put up today as a screen wasn’t a snub. They were really nice and now I feel a teeny bit bad, but not very because I think we’ve been hating each other irrationally. :)

Can you get those foam mats to go under a paddling pool, emma?
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

emma_p wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:22 pm Phew about the school fees, olive! I remember negotiating every term for the last year or so we were there. Urgh.
It is so tedious but at least I don’t have to have the conversation again until December now.

I love Liv’s style with creating her own paddling pool. :)) Is it a huge cooler or is she just very tiny?

Is that your freebie dinner, Nine? It looks delicious?

That was nice of your neighbours, Pip. I wouldn’t feel too bad though as I’m sure they’ll do something annoying soon enough.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I really fancy homemade pizza now. We never have it as 50% of this household are pizza avoiders (one doesn’t like cheese, the other doesn’t like tomato sauce)

Morning. It’s a beautiful cold winter morning here. I have coffee and peace and quiet (thanks iPad/Netflix).
Beena

Post by Beena »

That looks lovely, nine.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

Estrella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:06 pm I really fancy homemade pizza now. We never have it as 50% of this household are pizza avoiders (one doesn’t like cheese, the other doesn’t like tomato sauce)
This is the joy of homemade pizza! Everyone can have their own topping choice! We did do one no tomato (potato, rosemary, garlic and smoked mozzarella) and no cheese is what my mum always picks.

The cooler is just a metal drinks tub like this: https://www.target.com/p/12-2gal-steel- ... A-77657091

So just big enough for a diminutive and determined 5 year old :))