Sunday

bramblerose

Re: Sunday

Post by bramblerose »

That poor girl - it sounds awful.

We've been out cycling this morning. I have been pottering in the kitchen this afternoon - there doesn't seem to be an awful lot to show for the amount of time I have been in there though.

I still have brownies to make though which I'll do after dinner comes out of the oven!
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
TracyA

Post by TracyA »

Glad it’s not life threatening Olive. I imagine you will be extra shook up knowing it could have been any one of the children who play there .

It’s been a nice Sunday here . Gym class, dog walk round the woods ( I may have bought a slice of carrot cake from the cafe), then a few hours genealogy . They were all spent tracking down one particular ancestor who I’ve struggled with for years . I think I’ve got the right people now .

I’ve got the Sunday night blues .
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Me too Tracy, I'm so annoyed about having to work tomorrow :lg:

We have packed up most of the kitchen tonight, and managed only one argument which I feel is an achievement. As it turns out, J was right but I'm obviously not admitting to it :lol:

That sounds awful Olive, I hope your little neighbour recovers quickly.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
kiwi

Post by kiwi »

Sunday blues here too, I haven't had a break all year but I'm hanging on to my holiday allowance in case we get a lockdown. It was so lovely out today, we spent most of it in the garden with a nap at the end of the day< I wish this lovely Autumn would carry on until Spring.
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

sally maclennane wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:47 pm We have packed up most of the kitchen tonight, and managed only one argument which I feel is an achievement. As it turns out, J was right but I'm obviously not admitting to it :lol:
:lol: Obvs never admit that.
Loralei wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:38 pm It's been a very Sundayish day here, but J has been out all afternoon so we've done his birthday board and wrapped his presents ready for tomorrow, so I won't have to be up until midnight doing it.
Happy birthday to J for tomorrow, Lora! What is getting for his birthday?

Thank you for all the well wishes for S. I saw my friend earlier and S is home now. She’s being amazingly strong considering what she’s been through but my poor friend is a understandably a wreck. :sad:
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

olive wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:50 am Happy birthday to J for tomorrow, Lora! What is getting for his birthday?
He has a stunt scooter (too small, need to exchange :lg: ), a Liverpool kit, orange Lindor and toys for the guinea pigs :love:

I hope your friend is ok. Perhaps give her the chance to retell the story from her perspective, if you get the chance? It's a lot to process and the fact that S is going to be ok is obviously the important part, but doesn't take away the trauma.