All New Empties

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: All New Empties

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

More Empties:
Inkey list Niacinamide. It was fine and I’ve had compliments on my skin while using it up but I don’t think it really did anything

Clinique mascara, the tubing one. Already repurchased.

M&S Absolute ultimate day cream. Would rebuy if available but is not.

Trepadora bamboo ginseng curl glaze. Took me a while to get to grips with it, would rebuy but going to use up other stuff.

Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose Gold. Lasts ages, but seems to be limited edition, only available occasionally. I’ve got the original to use next and either one is a staple.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I can also now add Neutrogena Hydrating body lotion to the list. The pump bottle is too heavy and a bugger to completely empty. Nice fresh smelling lotion though.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

September empties:

Ren wake wonderful nighttime treatment - love this & have a back up ready. It gives me the same effect as Good Genes & lasts longer.

LRP Serozinc - almost always have this available. It’s a really nice fine spritz. Though when you get to a quarter left the spray is more squirty.

Maui Moisture hibiscus shampoo - bought for Squeak but she wasn’t keen. I really quite liked it but I’m hardly using shampoo these days. I tend to only wash my hair once a week.

Clinique Rosy tone up DD gel. It was fine but lasted forever. The last few weeks while trying to use it up my skin has been fantastic, which is just typical. So boring but now I feel I ought to give it another chance. I won’t though, I’ve got the next thing to try.

Orla Kiely bergamot hand cream. I’ve had this on my desk forever. It smells amazing and I love it but have other creams to finish before buying again.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

October empties
Trepadora Pink Hibiscus cleansing clay.
I bought a massive bottle last year and I’ve liked it more as I’ve gone along and will probably repurchase. I have a free 100ml bottle to use next & I’m actually washing my hair much less often at the moment.

The Ordinary Buffet Serum.
It was fine, but I’m not sure it did a lot.

November empties
The Inkey List vitamin C & EGF
Like this a lot. It’s a thin consistency so I use another serum on top quite often. I think it’s helped my skin pigmentation & texture. Have rebought already.

The Inkey List Oat Cleansing balm.
Excellent value for money. Very soothing but also a little bit scrubby with oats in it. Would definitely rebuy. It’s also easy to get every last bit out of the packaging.
Toast
Delboy

Post by Toast »

What kind of skin do you have, Pip? I've been using The Inkey List Hyuralonic Acid and recommended it to my friend because I really liked it. She's getting on really well with it and sometimes breaks out with anything too oily. I was just thinking the stuff you've mentioned might make a good gift.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:21 pm The Inkey List Oat Cleansing balm.
Excellent value for money. Very soothing but also a little bit scrubby with oats in it. Would definitely rebuy. It’s also easy to get every last bit out of the packaging.
I have this too and it's really lovely. I haven't noticed any scrubby bits though - mine is a very smooth balm.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Just the odd little oaty lump. :)
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I have it too, I think it's very slightly scrubby. I like it too. I bought their lactic acid ( I have dry/dehydrated skin) but I'm not sure it's doing anything. However, I had to stop using it last week as I had a stye so I really need to give it a proper try.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Luna

Post by Luna »

I finally finished my jizzy Cerave hydrating cleanser. Unlikely to ever repurchase. Also, I persevered with the godawful reboot that is Clarins velvet cleansing milk. The smell of this was too awful and it was a happy day when I chucked that container in the bin.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I finished up a tube of Differin (adapalene) which I’ve been using for about a year now. Thought I would try something else for my evening routine and have started to break out, so have just ordered another two tubes of it. Have to wait for ages though as it come from the States.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Even more to add to the list.

Origins Plantscription serum
Sample size. Nice serum but didn’t do anything mind blowing. Lasted ages though.

Trepadora Quinoa conditioner
This was fine but didn’t amaze me. Bloody big bottle lasted over a year though.

Trepadora Açai berry fix gel
Smells nice, but not convinced it’s worth the ££. Seemed to be hit & miss with my curls.

Cantu Curl Custard
I like this a lot & it’s great value. It smells of pina colada. Have rebought already.

Superdrug glycolic toner
Cheap as chips and effective. I will buy again (this must be my fifth bottle), but going to use up other things first.

Origins GinZing moisturising gel - sample/travel size
I use this on mornings when I am heading to the the gym. It’s not hugely moisturising but feels nice & fresh on skin. I don’t mind knowing I’ll be sweating it off within the hour.

Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask
This lasted FOREVER. Exceptionally good VFM. Smells like Archers, and plumps up skin really well. I will repurchase eventually, but I have the Clarins mango mask which I use for the same thing too and don’t need both.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I finished Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 this morning. I’ll definitely rebuy in the future.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve also finished a lovely (discontinued) M&S Formula Niacinamide essence. Would rebuy if only I could!

And an Elsa’s Organics deodorant in Dew (the lime scented one). I’ve already rebought three more sticks because I love this, though I’ve gone for different fragrances.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Is that the essence in the navy bottle, Pip? I like that as well.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

It was in a white & bronze bottle. Is there a chance they still do it? :weewee:
Luna

Post by Luna »

Oh. I must be thinking of something else :puzz:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Luna

Post by Luna »

Oh, not what I was thinking. Why do they discontinue things so quickly? Maybe there will be a similar replacement..
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

M&S are so annoying for this discontinuing things. It’s so annoying.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’m adding the Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil to my empties. I don’t get Benefit names most of the time. I feel like I’m missing the joke. Anyway, it’s an excellent pencil & I had a back up ready to go.