Jaw exercising?!

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Jaw exercising?!

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Right. I work with someone who might be bonkers. I think she’s brilliant, but also I think this could be crazy. She’s bought a weird rubber thing to chew to work her jaw and hopefully eliminate jowls. I looked it up online and found a guy who’s done it every day for a month & basically widened his whole face in the process. Anyway, the question is, would you? Could you?

On reflection, even chewing gum makes me feel sick after a short while, so chewing a weird rubber thing even at the front of my twitch would make me feel ill quickly. And also, even if I did decide this was the very thing, I would not be telling professional colleagues. I mean, I have no filter usually, but even I have limits.
Disco

Re: Jaw exercising?!

Post by Disco »

No. I gag.

I saw a video ages ago of a bloke gumming something to make super square-wide jaw and hell no would I do that to myself.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I know, right! It’s crazy. I’m totally going to get jowly, based on my mum’s and her mum’s faces, but that is something I have to reconcile with myself because adding a massive lantern jaw into the equation seems unnecessary.
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

I scrutinise the chins of all the RHOBH and there is clearly a very effective surgical solution to this, as regardless of size/age they all have razor sharp, jowl-free profiles. This is not in the spirit of the thread but that’s the one thing I might be interested in. Or interested in reading about, see the actual cost, and then stop thinking about after all.
Edith Bacon

Post by Edith Bacon »

Jowl minimising is very relevant to my current interests but I would not manage a chewing therapy because *gag*.

I recently bought this though and am hopeful. If I remember to actually use it, that is :ella:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I have that thing Edith and find it really soothing and relaxing (when I remember to use it) especially when I've been clenching my jaw a lot.
Apparently the NuFace thing is really good for jawlines. And there's loads of injectable stuff that can be done. The Tweakments Guide website has loads of information on it.
Oh and buccal massage - which I've also had done in order to help with jaw pain and it's super weird. But really works.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

When I was about 15 I got obsessed by my 'dewlap' and used to do jaw exercises on the school bus to try and tighten it. That was the beginning of the end, I guess. I don't see how chewing something could stop you getting jowly anyway.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
kiwi

Post by kiwi »

I'm developing jowls and have found the most effective solution for them is to not look in the mirror. :))
Luna

Post by Luna »

Yes! never look downwards on a mirror :nerves:
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:44 am a weird rubber thing even at the front of my twitch would make me feel ill
This sounds filthy!

I cannot chew without eating, it makes me ravenous.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I meant mouth! I think I was drunk last night. :look:
Disco

Post by Disco »

:eek: :mog: