Magic Beans

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: Magic Beans

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve just spent all my Boots points on some Elemis cleansing balm. :queenie10000001: I love it but it’s so expensive. There’s 20% off so I’ve not actually spent all my points. :))

I also bought some Flora & Curl shampoo and conditioner to try as it was on offer, and picked up a Miller Harris fragrance in TK Maxx, L’Eau Magnetic. It was basically 1/3rd of the RRP.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Indeed to re-stock on some products, but they’rre the most expensive ones, as ever. While I was in hospital, Sam threw away most of a bottle (mine:bite: of Good Genes. My skin could really do with it now, though.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Well that’s annoying. Treat yourself to all the things, Ella.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve been influenced by Sali H again and have ordered the Bobbi Brown mulberry shadow stick. A yoga teacher I sometimes go to works on the BB counter in John Lewis and we saw him today but he didn’t have it in stock. He did give us some samples that I’ve passed onto Squeak.

I win because It’s a tenner off at Boots though.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I love those BB shadow sticks!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

My skin has been a bit sore recently (I used adapalene again and I’ve damaged my skin barrier) so I got a new moisturiser. I also chucked one of these eyebrow pencils in my online basket as it was practically free and it’s really good.