Veneers

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Re: Veneers

Post by Lily »

Thank you. :) I am over the moon. I found the photo which REALLY did it for me - it would have been so nice without the fang! My friend and I have sworn to pose for it again as soon as COVID allows us.

The dentist was brilliant, I really felt in good hands. She and her assistant got a bit emotional when they saw how happy I was so it was great for us all.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
AshleyX

Post by AshleyX »

You’re so pretty, Lily, you absolutely glow. I’m glad you’re happier with your teeth.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

That's good work. Teeth make such a massive difference to how you feel about yourself, I always think that in makeover shoes, it's always the teeth that make a difference. I also thought it was fine before but glad it has made you feel more comfortable about your smile.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Thanks Bean and Ashley! (I was glowing because I'd just come off a carousel and we were very excited.)

It's funny how something so small can have such a huge difference to your confidence.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

It looks really good and I'm so pleased you are happy with the results.
Tits McGee
Topaz Titanium

Post by Tits McGee »

That looks great Lily! It’s really well done and very subtle. I think you look lovely in the before pictures too, but I’m glad it’s helped you to feel more confident.
I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

They look lovely Lily, the dentist has done a great job - so pleased you are happy with them.