Liberty beauty drop

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
absley

Re: Liberty beauty drop

Post by absley »

It's here, Pip.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Oooh lovely.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

absley wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:34 pm It's here, Pip.
Thank you! It looks really good. I saw Steph McGovern posting about it too, so you’re in good company.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

absley wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:18 am Had anyone tried the perfume? Unexpectedly, I really love it.
Yes, I do too.

You’re right about the sleep drops, they’re only good until July. I would never have thought to look at that.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

I guess this is due again about now - I never get an email about it, nor notification of despatch, so was just checking on here to see. Fingers crossed for some exciting stuff, I really liked the perfume last time. I liked the effect of the coffee scrub but found it quite messy.
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I hate the smell of coffee so much so I gave it to my husband and yes, you can always tell when he's used it :mog: nice one reminding me, how exciting.

I haven't actually purchased anything yet so my £20s have been staking up
Livilla

Post by Livilla »

I’m saving my £20s for the advent calendar, but I really liked lots of the things in the last box. The sleep drops may have been a placebo, but I thought they were amazing. I’m unlikely to buy them simply given the price, but the fact I’m even considering it speaks volume :))
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

Ooh yes, advent calendar! And there's usually a good gwp in September with Liberty if I remember correctly.
absley

Post by absley »

I've been spending as I go! I bought a bottle of the perfume from last time plus a discounted version of one of their sets (maybe the mother's day one?!).

Wrt the sleep drops - what colour were yours? My original bottle was a pale pink watery liquid but a second bottle (which I didn't buy, so must have been in the gift set I bought) is yellow and looks more gloopy. Second one also has the July use by date so I'm a bit nervous.
absley

Post by absley »

Mine is here! :frolic:

I emailed about the cbd drops - they said something along the lines of it being a natural product so varies by batch and the colour change is due to exposure to uv light.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

Ooh! Hope mine comes today, is it a good one?

I've just checked my drops, they are pink and not gloopy. I never remember to use them, maybe they will be good tonight for trying to sleep in this swampy weather.
absley

Post by absley »

Thanks for the drops info. Oddly this bottle has settled in terms of texture, but definitely not pink! They still don't seem to do anything for me, but maybe this week has been an unfair test!

Has everyone else got their parcel? What do you think?
I love the hair product (it's one I've bought before) and always like a mask. The full size item is one of the gwp staples that I never want, so I will be passing that on.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

I used my drops last night and slept quite well despite the burning heat, but who knows if it was down to them?

There’s nothing in this month’s box that I’m overly excited about, but I will use it all. I did think the timing of including a heated mask couldn’t have been worse… I like the shower gel the most I think, it’s a gorgeous scent. Titchy though!
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

Yeah, agreed with you all, a slightly nonexciting box with stuff this week. Am irritated with the Ren glycolic because I have such a stash of various freebie glycolic toners and am now probably not going to run out until 2024.
Luna

Post by Luna »

That Ren stuff is another beauty box favourite isn't it? It gets everywhere!
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I was curious and googled the latest box contents and could only find a YouTube unboxing where the woman just read the contents of the leaflet. Not massively inspiring! I do like REN stuff but not that toner. The summer version is lovely and much nicer.
Edith Bacon

Post by Edith Bacon »

I’ve been using a smaller version of that toner for months and have hardly made a dent in it, such is my lack of enthusiasm for it.

Quite a meh box this month.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

I’d really have liked some make-up.
absley

Post by absley »

I see the advent calendar is open to BD subscribers today, with £10 off. Is anyone buying? I've decided not to.

I think we get our next drop in October, which I'm looking forward to.
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I got it! I've been holding out for it so I'm delighted to have a nice calendar to open this year