Liberty beauty drop

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
absley

Re: Liberty beauty drop

Post by absley »

I'm glad it's not just me with the perfume - and I love the idea of it being in disguise! :)) I read somewhere that this is a new to Liberty perfume brand, so maybe that's why we have it.

I like a mirror but already have one that I keep in my bag
so this will be a back up, although I'm not convinced about the pouch.
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

Also surprised not to get a Liberty perfume as well :))

I liked the cuticle oil as well, but was also not that impressed by the mirror - it felt a bit cheap? I also don't like compact mirrors that don't close as they always get really grubby in my make up bag. A will like it though, so I shall probably pop it in her stocking.
absley

Post by absley »

So, a price bump and not all the monthly money will count as credit anymore, instead there is a £5 per month fee - what do you think?

I think I'm going to cancel as I won't use the new discounts (advent and beauty kits) and tend to shop in person so don't need the free P&P. I also just signed up for a year of Haeckels monthly boxes, so could do with reducing spend elsewhere.
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

My initial reaction was to cancel, but I actually think I am going to stay for a couple of months and see if the next box or two are substantially better?? I do like it, but I think their email was pretty disingenuous.

I'm going to have a think anyway.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

I think I shall cancel. I’ve got quite a lot in my account that I was wondering what to spend on so this is probably the push I need to knock it on the head. It was good whilst it lasted though.
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

I shall definitely cancel, I’m not paying £60 a year for an admin fee? However, I have paid this months already, I think, so think I might pay one more month to get the next quarter box and then cancel after.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Hobbes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:12 pm I shall definitely cancel, I’m not paying £60 a year for an admin fee? However, I have paid this months already, I think, so think I might pay one more month to get the next quarter box and then cancel after.
I am same as Hobbes. Get the next box then cancel. I only use the money for the calendar and was a bit underwhelmed this year. A couple of lovely things but a bit too much fragrance (much as I love the stuff), so was already thinking of opting out after my birthday in March when I would use all the credit for a treat.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

I think I’ll stick with it for now. I have really enjoyed the boxes, and I think they’re worth more than £15 a quarter. The £20 a month will be used towards the advent again, so I still figure it’s good value. I wouldn’t buy any of this stuff for myself otherwise, and I really like it.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Tabitha wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:03 pm What a way to find out how many people have me on ignore.
I I do ooh, me, me,me!
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

:mad:

I’ve cancelled. It’s probably for the best, my stash is rather huge.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

So I got a new box today. I am definitely going to cancel now. Philip Kingsley Elasticiser!!!! Also seems now they are mainly pushing their perfume range as another Liberty perfume sample.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Bloody elasticiser!!
absley

Post by absley »

That's frustrating, Annabella. I saw more positive comments than usual on their insta, so hoped you'd got something really good.
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I'm not disappointed by the box, but I am irritated by Elasticizer. I have already offloaded it on a friend
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

I audibly groaned when I lifted that bloody Elasticizer out. :lol:

I’m happy with the rest of the box thought, the perfume is lovely and I’m keen to try the Sunday Riley moisturiser.