Pretty bras

ParisGal

Re: Pretty bras

Post by ParisGal »

I think it's pretty nice actually, although it'd have to fit perfectly with a strong edge like that on the cups.

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Oh, the hideousness is a problem for me, not J. We're long past the sexy underwear stage.

See also: wearing socks and slippers. I just can't.

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Anyway, I have bought a red bra, so we shall see.

smalex

Post by smalex »

What is the red bra with a white t shirt thing?

I'd forgotten this thread. I never did get my bra size rechecked, so I'm possibly still walking around in bras. I still can't believe 28H could ever, EVER be my size, mind you.

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

You can't see red bras under white t-shirts, apparently. I'm a bit suspicious, but the Internet says it's true so it must be.

Bob has me in a 32FF, smal, which I scoffed at, but I'm currently wearing one, and it's really comfortable. Also, I swear my boobs have gotten bigger since I changed sizes, probably as a result of them not being squished under my armpit anymore.

Luce

Post by Luce »

I'm very cynical of a red bra under a white t-shirt and would much more trust that bra you just posted. For a 'flesh' toned bra (which is the ONLY thing I'd wear under white) I think it's surprisingly pretty!

I am not surprised at your 28H, Smal, I would have guessed approx that from pictures of you. There is literally no way for me to say this without sounding like a complete creep so I'm just going to brazen through it :))

Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Pale pink is good for not being too visible under white (if you’re white yourself, I guess).

smalex

Post by smalex »

Luce wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:51 pm

I am not surprised at your 28H, Smal, I would have guessed approx that from pictures of you. There is literally no way for me to say this without sounding like a complete creep so I'm just going to brazen through it :))
:mog:
Really! I cannot imagine it could be so. I really ought to go and be remeasured though

Luce

Post by Luce »

Really! You're so much smaller than me and I'm a 34. Go to bravissimo instead of being measured.

Yes, pale pink is a really good under-white option and arguably prettier.

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Luce wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:51 pm
:lol: But yes, Luce is right. You appear to be both less wide and more booby than me, so it makes sense.

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Luce the Perv has a point, I mean, I’m a 34 and I really didn’t ought to be from looking at me.

Pale pink is a lovely choice. I googled the red bra thing and really can’t buy it.

smalex

Post by smalex »

I shall go into Bravissimo next time I'm in Bath!

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

I will post photos when I get the red bra so you can all judge. With a t-shirt on though, because I'm not a perv like that Lucy wan.

Luce

Post by Luce »

I'm rubbing my knees in anticipation!

Bravissimo used to be brilliant and the only place you could get a proper fitting bra and I've been an absolute zealot about it since 2005 when I had my bra revelation. These days they can be a bit pushy about their own brand but whatever, the sizing is still brilliant, I think.

smalex

Post by smalex »

I'd definitely be interested to see how/if red+white= nude!

Bravissimo have never had a branch in Bristol, which is probably a good part of the reason I've never got round to going there.

Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

They had one in Cardiff, at least they did years ago, if you're ever there.

I think the ultra small back size stuff is uncomfortable nonsense
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.

smalex

Post by smalex »

They do still by the looks, I rarely go to Cardiff these days though, unfortunately

ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

I'm a 28 / 30 G, but haven't tried the boob bust measurement method yet. Only certain styles and brands fit me properly, but when I find a well-fitting bra I am much more comfortable wearing it than going bra-free. I've never understood the thing where women say they can't wait to get home and take their bra off - IMO they must be wearing the wrong size because I don't feel mine at all. OTOH it's been a life-long struggle getting hold of decent bras as normal shops often don't stock my size.

Ruby

Post by Ruby »

This is my nude bra of choice. They are moulded cups but not padded, if you see what I mean? Anyway, it's invisible under clothes, gives a nice shape, is comfortable and is available in a wide range of sizes.

https://www.freyalingerie.com/uk/en/lin ... aa1050nue/

Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

I did some science for you. Proof that it was red
Last edited by Hazey_Jane on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
As he told her that he loved her she gazed into his eyes, wondering, as she noted the infestation of eyelash mites, the tiny deodicids burrowing into his follicles to eat the greasy sebum therein, each female laying up to 25 eggs in a single follicle, causing inflammation, whether the eyes are truly the windows of the soul; and, if so, his soul needed regrouting.