Pretty bras

ParisGal

Re: Pretty bras

Post by ParisGal »

That is pretty good though, I wouldn't have expected it to be so good. Not perfect obviously but only just visible.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Good show, Hazey! And yes, it's pretty good. I'm impressed.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Ah, the red does work!

I’m apparently a 30FF, according to that calculator. Surely not?! I feel quite broad of back these days (#attractive) so I’m quite surprised.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

I'm a 36 D and I don't think my back is overly wide.

I've tried smaller back sizes as per those calculators, but they are always so tight and leave welts almost.
Malan
Luce

Post by Luce »

I don't think I have it in me to go round for another go, re this forum and bras :lol:
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Gworrn! :flirt:

I went from a 34 to a 32 but I have found that the bras feel ridiculously tight initially, and then once you get used to them they feel great.

How on earth does that red not show? :notascientist:
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
smalex

Post by smalex »

Bump to say, I did get a chance to go in Bravissimo today, The lovely lady in there fitted me in a 32E ('ve been wearing a 34DD). It does feel snugger and I'm a little concerned by the back splodge but she convinced me by pointing out how much better I looked round the front so I've bought one to give it a go. Nowhere near a 28H though :lol: To be fair to good old M&S, I think the lady I saw last time there suggested a 32E if I liked a snugger fit, or a 34DD if I liked a slightly looser fit. It was a great experience though so I'd definitely go in again. They were really attentive and helpful in trying things on (honest opinions,etc).

I was so tempted by a white blouse they had, the kind of thing I've long since given up trying on in other shops because they never, ever, fit properly, but I talked myself out of it because I've already bought expensiveish trainers this week and now the bra and a £45 blouse seemed just too much. I might order it online later though.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

I'm glad you had a good experience; I really like Bravissimo. I went from 34DD to 32E as well! I know what you mean about back splodge, but apparently it's normal, and I was amazed by how much better I look in a small back size! You soon get used to how different it feels.

I have been eyeing up that white blouse too. And the tunic thing it goes with. Let me know if you go for it.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Figaro

Post by Figaro »

New year, new bras for me. (I seem to have a freudian issue of some sort as I keep typing "new year, no bras", deleting it to correct it, and then typing the exact same thing again. No bras would definitely not be a good plan though.)

Has anyone bought anything from Beija London? They look nice, but cost more than Bravissimo.