Snag tights offer

H1ppychick

Re: Snag tights offer

Post by H1ppychick »

What, they are “identifying as” disabled? That’ll be the next big money spinner for Stonewall, then.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

I've not heard of this LARPing either. People are WEIRD.

I have been chatting with one of Snag's regular models, who is an absolute joy. She said that the team are very young at the moment and we're seeing a company in flux which I hope might settle down. In the meantime I am going to go for Better Tights - I really wanted to find another supplier! Thanks Bean.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

You’ve never noticed anybody making a whole personality out of their “disability” :look:?
geek_kitten

Post by geek_kitten »

Turtle Bean wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:56 pm I ordered from Better Tights. They are good. Snag's fit has gone off in my opinion.
Glad it isn't just me who thinks that (also I feel like the fabric has changed and not for the better).

Thanks for letting me know about Better Tights, off to purchase
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

I can just imagine that the Snag Team are all queer people (that is straight and white )
Malan
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Ella77 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 pm You’ve never noticed anybody making a whole personality out of their “disability” :look:?
:mog: I thought this was people pretending to be disabled.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Ella77 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 pm You’ve never noticed anybody making a whole personality out of their “disability” :look:?
I haven’t heard of this but there’s a similar phenomenon with “autism moms”. If I’m ever turning into one of those, please give me a stern talking-to.

Thanks for the Better Tights rec, I can’t remember where my black opaques are from but they’re somehow simultaneously baggy and too small, so I definitely need to upgrade.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Marth wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:42 pm I can just imagine that the Snag Team are all queer people (that is straight and white )
AKA Spicy Straights :)).

Same thing, Lils. Allegedly.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Marth wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:42 pm I can just imagine that the Snag Team are all queer people (that is straight and white )
AKA Spicy Straights :)).

Same thing, Lils. Allegedly.
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

*cough*Emmy*cough*
*cough*Ceammi*cough*
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Jameela Jamil.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Bingo.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Hazey_Jane wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:41 pm
*cough*Emmy*cough*
*cough*Ceammi*cough*
*cough* Medic Girl *cough*
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Ruby wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:08 pmJameela Jamil.
:eek: bloody hell, I knew nothing about her except liking her in The Good Place. The Early Life section on her wikipedia is astonishing.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

She also reckons that most of the girls at her school were on puberty blockers and it was completely normal.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

ParisGal wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:09 pm
Ruby wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:08 pmJameela Jamil.
:eek: bloody hell, I knew nothing about her except liking her in The Good Place. The Early Life section on her wikipedia is astonishing.
:lol: that section is written exactly how we write disability benefit forms or letters for clients who we don't truly believe. Never "she does" always "So and so reports" or 'Miss has stated'
Malan
Sky

Post by Sky »

Aside from being full of crap?
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Beatrix wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:00 pm She sounds like the poster child for Munchausen’s. Am I giving her too much credit in thinking there is something actually wrong with her?
Well. Probably a personality disorder?

I thought at first, when I saw people querying her on social media, that she was just a bit flaky. However when you look at the actual timeline, it's bonkers. I think she says she's been chased by a swarm of bees at least three times. She doesn't seem to get embarrassed either. How she hasn't been thoroughly cancelled is anyone's guess.

My fave part of her wiki is where she randomly claims to have studied music for 6 years. :mog:

Her mum also seems to be a munchie, btw. Worth a Google for the obsessive amongst us.

Mack Jonroe is another example. I feel more sorry for her tbh, and she is inarguably good at advocating for people on low incomes, but her life still doesn't add up.
Disco

Post by Disco »

The wiki page will all her ailments is insane.

That Mack Jonroe is hideous. Physically turns my stomach with her ridiculous, skanky food - sorry but that's not budget cooking, that's shit cooking - and her awful voice.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

I can’t stand the woman. Grifter through and through.