What's in your wardrobe?

TracyA

Re: What's in your wardrobe?

Post by TracyA »

That dress looks great Emma .

I have a dress a little like Sals , but in a light blue colour. It was a stitchfix one I think, and I kept it because it was cheaper to buy all 5 items than to send one back. It doesn't suit me at all, I'm too short. Also, not sure if eldest or I did it trying it on, or if it arrived like that, but it has come away at the seam. I keep meaning to repair it and put it on vinted, it still has the label on. If anyone would like it, I'm happy to gift it, size 14 and I can send photos and more details. It's just taking up space in my wardrobe at the moment .
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:02 pm I really love your dress.

It’s a fun t-shirt. I hope it fits OK. I’m planning to wear it with the flouncy skirt.
That t-shirt will be excellent with the flouncy skirt! What shoes will you wear with that ensemble?

Your dress is gorgeous Emma! 😍
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Trainers or biker boots or Squeak’s DMs.
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

Perfect! Post a picture on the Drip thread when you have it all on!
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

After buying and sending back the plain navy version of the Slava Ukraini dress from the other thread, I have given up on dresses. For now anyway.

Instead, I have bought this sweatshirt, because let's face it, I'm far more of a jeans/t-shirt person than a dress person:
sweatshirt.PNG
https://www.sezane.com/fr/product/sweat ... co#size-XS

It is ridiculously expensive for a sweatshirt, but it's so soft and cozy, and about as flattering as it's possible for a sweatshirt to be.

I also bought a couple of the Malcolm t-shirts from there, because I am compelled to buy white t-shirts whever I buy anything else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I can imagine their sweatshirts are super comfy and flattering. Are their t-shirts good? I could do with some new t-shirts...
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

The t-shirts do seem to be good quality and flatteringly cut. The v-neck on the malcom is very low, though, if that's something that might bother you.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I love crew neck t-shirts so am eyeing the Conrad in rosewood but it's sold out. Hopefully it'll be re-stocked.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I don’t like to buy shoes online as I’m always worried about fit, but I haven’t seen anything similar in store so have bitten the bullet here. Also this jumper fell into my online basket while I was there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I love that jumper!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

And I like the shoes!
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

I love both
Malan
isambard

Post by isambard »

They're lovely, Estrella. Very glamorous shoes.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Zoomer wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:45 am After buying and sending back the plain navy version of the Slava Ukraini dress from the other thread, I have given up on dresses. For now anyway.

Instead, I have bought this sweatshirt, because let's face it, I'm far more of a jeans/t-shirt person than a dress person:

sweatshirt.PNG

https://www.sezane.com/fr/product/sweat ... co#size-XS

It is ridiculously expensive for a sweatshirt, but it's so soft and cozy, and about as flattering as it's possible for a sweatshirt to be.

I also bought a couple of the Malcolm t-shirts from there, because I am compelled to buy white t-shirts whever I buy anything else.
That is lovely. I really like the skirt!!! I do find Suzanne too expensive though :(
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Thanks guys. They’re both Next which I hadn’t looked at for ages. I’ve also just bought this skirt via eBay.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I had VIP access to the Next sale earlier in the week and only got some Boden black trousers & Seasalt socks. Boring but useful.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I managed to get the Sezane t shirt in the same colour as my dress :weewee: I'm hoping it'll look good with denim skirts. I love a denim skirt, Est! :dotty:
Lola

Post by Lola »

I have bought a massive bag as an alternative to plastic carrier bags :))

https://www.marksandspencer.com/faux-le ... odflag_New
Little My

Post by Little My »

That's not a bad idea, Lola. You can just shove your actual handbag in there too. :))

I'm good with remembering reusable bags for grocery shopping, but I often get caught out in other random shops because I tend to favour a small handbag.
Lola

Post by Lola »

I usually use tiny bags that fit my phone & keys so now I can be like SJP & use 2 bags when i need to :))