What's in your wardrobe?

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: What's in your wardrobe?

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I really really really want to get my colours done by a consultant. Every so often I do the free online quizzes but it’s not the same.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Apparently you can machine wash as well as wipe clean. I suspect it won’t get too much wear but I do love it.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Also on the image consultant thing - are they different to a personal shopper? I follow a local-ish (Gold Coast) one on Insta and am tempted even though she veers to stuff that’s out of my comfort range in budget.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I like to follow personal shoppers / closet organisers / image consultants on instagram too.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:57 am I really really really want to get my colours done by a consultant. Every so often I do the free online quizzes but it’s not the same.

I would love to have that done. I think I’m a Winter, based on online quizzes, but I’m not really sure If that’s true.
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:57 am I really really really want to get my colours done by a consultant. Every so often I do the free online quizzes but it’s not the same.
My mum got hers done many moons ago and convinced teenage me to get mine done too. I am a winter with some autumn sub-tones. It was actually really interesting and I have used that knowledge for the rest of my life. When I go shopping and something beige catches my eye, for example, I know I don't need to try it on because it will wash me out. Bold colours all the way for me!
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

This dress made its way to my wardrobe via Vinted. I wore it this week and absolutely love it. It's very comfortable and also very forgiving!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

That’s really nice, Dutchie.

I think I’m a clear Winter, but wonder if it’s now positive affirmation, like my MBTI & horoscope. :)) I’d love to find a gaggle of pals prepared to drop £100 each for a little party with a consultant.

Anyway, I bought this Hush shirt on eBay and think it suits me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Luna

Post by Luna »

I’m a Spring! Like Princess Diana apparently.

Lovely shirt Pip.
Luna

Post by Luna »

I meant summer :lol:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Nothing seems to cope with me being cool toned in skin, with just brown brown eyes and ash blonde hair. The eyes throw it off every time. Beab says they’re the brownest eyes she’s ever seen, in that they are 100% brown and nothing else about them. :))
Luna

Post by Luna »

Like chocolate minstrels :love:
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

Yes, chocolate button eyes! I am very attracted to them :flirt:
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

The green shirt is lovely! I don’t know why I was so anti shirt for so long. I fully love them now.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Hazey_Jane wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:04 pm Lily- can we see?
I've done a thread as I'm really all out of ideas.

I love that dress, Dutchie.

I'd come to a colour and consultant party. The consultant I spoke to was at my sister in law's Preloved dress thing; she runs her own business and does personal shopping too. She looked amazing, and showed us how to make about 12 outfits out of 3 things. I just don't think I've got style.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I bought this top in black and also pale blue as a basic for work as we’ve suddenly hit the in between season weather wise where neither summer nor winter tops work.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

That’s lovely Est.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Thanks Pip. I went shopping again today and got some black jeans for work, this green top and a more winter-y dress.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

That's a lovely dress Est and I like it with the boots.
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

These sandals! I’m hoping they are good for work and travel. And they look really nice with the Marimekko dress I bought a few weeks ago.

I tried on a cool pair of chartreuse campers at the same time but they weren’t quite right. In finding this photos I see these also come in a similar shade of green so I might possibly order those too :look: