Chester Drawers

Pawpads

Re: Chester Drawers

Post by Pawpads »

Well, I'm not totally selfish. I might get to meet Mr Skips again ~ and he's a hottie.
Skips

Post by Skips »

I will come and collect him. I will bring Mr S by way of thanking you.
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

One thing to bear in mind Skips, is that I have a cat and dog already.
Skips

Post by Skips »

Chester was with another cat in the home but I have no idea what he would be like with a dog. I do feel more positive now though so hopefully something will work out.
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

Of course, it would be best if he was closer to you than out here, but don't be getting yourself stressed and worried, if there's nobody closer, I'll have him.

Sorted!
Lola

Post by Lola »

I would have had him for you if I didn't already have a cat who will not be very impressed at the idea of her space being invaded :lol:

You would have trouble getting him back from me though :evil:
absley

Post by absley »

can we have some more pictures of him skips, now the old ones have been swallowed? :beg:
9tails

Post by 9tails »

Mine are free range, my road is quiet and I back onto allotments. I also live in Essex. I could attempt to contain him, some of mine are too busy sleeping to venture out anyway, if you need an alternative to Tybalt the catnapper.
Ooh, me arse!
Skips

Post by Skips »

Chester decided to make a bid for freedom and fell from our third floor flat (he got out one of the windows and either fell or saw something and went for it). He has come away pretty much unscathed with only a bruised chin and some shaved bits to show for it. Our bank balance is very much lighter whilst we wait for the pet insurance to be paid.
Marmalade Fires

Post by Marmalade Fires »

Ouch. Glad he's ok, though.
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Oh, poor Chester! I am glad he is ok.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

Poor thing! James did that as a tiny kitten, fell from our balcony (only first floor, thank goodness) and landed in the downstairs garden, I have never felt so guilty in my life! :nerves:
Skips

Post by Skips »

I was so worried and so guilty as it was me that opened the window. We now have a fly screen covering the window when it's open, although I was awake half the night thinking it wouldn't do the trick.
la Fée Verte

Post by la Fée Verte »

Oh no! Silly boy. I'm glad he's ok.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

Skips wrote:I was so worried and so guilty as it was me that opened the window. We now have a fly screen covering the window when it's open, although I was awake half the night thinking it wouldn't do the trick.
They're demons, they should really know they can't just leap out of windows. :mad: I'm sure on of Cos's did similar the other week too.
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Ronnie & Reggie once jumped out the upstairs bedroom window through the blinds that are quite stiff and I really didn't think a cat would think to get through. They must have jumped straight down onto the garden below, and promptly both disappeared all day (leaving me panicking that they'd both broken bones) but no, they sauntered in at 5pm totally fine. :lol:
Pickle

Post by Pickle »

Poor Chester! I'm glad he's ok. I've actually seen Marmite jump out of the bathroom window and land on the top of the garden parasol below. She only did it the once. :lol:
Unexpectedly small.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Oh, how terrifying! -=[[999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

^Tilly agrees :ella: stupid cat just walked across the keyboard
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

Tilly! :lol:
George

Post by George »

Tilly :))

Glad to hear Chester has had a lucky escape.

Picky has jumped/fallen from my window too, second floor. Knowing she was gone (she didn't jump on my head yowling for breakfast) and then seeing the window open and having to look down - it was horrible, I was convinced I'd see her broken little body at the bottom. I ran downstairs and called her a couple of times, not expecting anything, and heard her unmistakable miaow and she came bounding back, miracously unscathed. I think she gave herself a bit of a fright when she realised that the outside world wasn't all that and she had no way of getting back inside. :lol:

It's one of the main reasons I got her insured.