Time For A Change

baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Re: Time For A Change

Post by baargain »

Oh that is great, Lola! Now that is the reaction you want from a boss. I hope it all goes well with your mum.

Well, I have two weeks left! Everyone now knows, and the general conversation after people hear seems to be "shiiit, if Baa is off, then it must be really shit" :lol: and to be fair, it has just got worse and worse and worse at work, so I have timed this all exceedingly well. Almost everyone seems to be looking for other jobs, calls to the speak out guardian and HR are at record levels, and the senior leadership team are just doubling down and being exceedingly strange.

I did my exit interview, and it has been sent to the Head of HR who already knew a lot of the stuff going on (via the speak out lady and the general HR complaints). She's taken the themes out of my exit interview, and is discussing this (plus other feedback/concerns) with the boss of the head of the whole service :mog: we're a massive service in a massive NHS trust, so oh my lord :lol: I emailed the head of HR yesterday to offer to speak directly to her/the big big boss if they wanted to, so watch this space!

I'm half set up for private therapy life, I have a laptop, and a phone, and half a website :)) I'm just waiting on my insurance to be sorted, got to line up a clinical supervisor, and then get myself out there on various registers and referral companies. I am visiting a local place that has rooms for various types of therapists tomorrow, I'm not sure what the f2f demand will be like, but it'll be good to have the option if I need it.

Hoooo.
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

You’ve got this, Baa! 💪🏼
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

I've already had people asking if they can pass me clients/their family and friends, my supervisor friends in the service are all recommending me to other therapists in the service who are looking to set up privately. I think I should be OK :))