New York recommendations

Epponnee Rae

Re: New York recommendations

Post by Epponnee Rae »

Hurrah, Sal! I’m sure the hotel will be fine, in NYC it’s really just a base to sleep and get ready as you’ll be out and about so much. When are you going? Book your shows now!

You should definitely go to Barbuto now it has reopened, and get the roast chicken :yes:
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Epponnee Rae wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:30 pm Hurrah, Sal! I’m sure the hotel will be fine, in NYC it’s really just a base to sleep and get ready as you’ll be out and about so much. When are you going? Book your shows now!

You should definitely go to Barbuto now it has reopened, and get the roast chicken :yes:
Yes, that's my thinking about the hotel, you don't go to NYC to sit in your hotel :))

We are there from 12th to 17th June.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Exciiiiiting! I will find the name of the pizza place I went to in Brooklyn with fabulous waterfront views of Manhattan. The pizza was phenomenal too.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

lazzbo wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:42 pm Exciiiiiting! I will find the name of the pizza place I went to in Brooklyn with fabulous waterfront views of Manhattan. The pizza was phenomenal too.
That would be amazing thanks, were not far from the Brooklyn Bridge so I definitely want to go over there.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

So much good Orthodox people watching there. Along with the hipsters, obviously. I also went to a great ice cream place with a roof terrace but it really is in the middle of a Brooklyn neighbourhood with no real tourist interest. I just like walking everywhere. :)