London Weekend

Dandelion

Re: London Weekend

Post by Dandelion »

We are also heading to London in August, for three nights. Hotels are really reasonable, cheap even - compared to Cornwall, etc for the same time!

We chose the Novotel Paddington after missing out on the last room at the Ibis Styles Southwark. Quite happy with this as it is right by the train station for ease with luggage & children, and it has a pool.

We are going to do the tourist hop on, hop off bus for one day, as F wants to see Buckingham Palace and all the main sights. I want to take the kids to Leicester Square for the Lego Store and M&Ms World.

We will book for the Natural History Museum and I need to research everything else. I want to try and do it all in a logical order so we aren’t cross crossing all over the place with F&S in tow.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I think C and I just want cool neighbourhoods to hang out in, with a little tourist action. I could do with a dinner recommendation for the Saturday night. I’m hoping we’ll be able to do lunches on the fly.
smalex

Post by smalex »

That elephant trail looks great.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

We have booked the V&A for Saturday afternoon (annoyingly I also missed tickets for the handbag exhibition as well as Alice :lg: ). We’ve also booked Skylon for Saturday night dinner. I’m assuming lunches will be easy enough to sort.