Show your (craft)work

Incorporating hobbies, computer games, Verm's Interesting Links and anything else you can think of excluding football and other spectator sports because these belong in the Sport section, but allowing sports you play yourself with your own body as that counts as a pastime.
Morganna

Re: Show your (craft)work

Post by Morganna »

rosy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:48 pm I love her loungewear set!
So do I, and your bags look really useful too. I am half way through knitting a tunic. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow, as I am using my phone as a hotspot for my laptop just now.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Panda set and a jumpsuit. The latter looks better on but she’s already modelled. And of course there’s a larger size romper expected for her sister!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

I love those pandas.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

It's cute, isn't it? It's very warm too as it's lined with the same french terry.

I got so much done over the long weekend. I made P a plan hoodie using the pattern from his Christmas one and made Sproglette her matching jumpsuit, which she wore to the zoo. She's outgrown her leggings so has 3 pairs of cropped leggings (her choice) in progress, and I have also got 2 pairs of leggings from grey and indigo denim-style stretch fabric for me ready to be hemmed. Plus a leopard-style print tunic to wear with them.

I then cut out SO MUCH. :lol: A skirt for Sproglette, a dress and a top for Elvis as well as some culottes and shorts. Then matching t-shirts for me and the girls (mine is slightly different to theirs) using some camping/hedgehogs fabric I bought a while ago.

I'm aiming to do a small amount every day. I put in the waistband and hemmed one pair of leggings yesterday, so this is going to take a while. :lol: