Minecraft help needed

Incorporating hobbies, computer games, Verm's Interesting Links and anything else you can think of excluding football and other spectator sports because these belong in the Sport section, but allowing sports you play yourself with your own body as that counts as a pastime.
Froozy

Minecraft help needed

Post by Froozy »

S is obsessed with Minecraft and is desperate for me to play in his world... I know nothing and can't work out how to do this, and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction? I've set him up with a MS account so his world can be saved on that and think I should be able to get on my iPhone using LAN...?

He's using an iPad at the moment and his favourite world is Jurassic World. Do I need to buy the world for my device or can I piggyback on his? I am so lost :lol:
purple_dress

Re: Minecraft help needed

Post by purple_dress »

Sorry, it's so complicated. I can't understand it at all. I can tell you how to build a nether portal. That's the only impressive thing I know.

Maybe watch some beginners YouTube videos?
Froozy

Post by Froozy »

:)) I’m so impressed with how much S has worked out how to do with no help from his Luddite parents!

Yes, videos are a good shout, thank you.
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Minecraft really confuses me, I can't help you at all I'm afraid.

My three play together on the switch as we have extra controllers but when Z wanted to play it on the laptop, it had to be bought separately.
Froozy

Post by Froozy »

Thanks Is, I thought I might need to buy it again. I guess that's how they make all the £££s.