Show your (craft)work

Incorporating hobbies, computer games, Verm's Interesting Links and anything else you can think of excluding football and other spectator sports because these belong in the Sport section, but allowing sports you play yourself with your own body as that counts as a pastime.
Dutchie

Re: Show your (craft)work

Post by Dutchie »

Love that scrappy top WeJa! I'd wear it!
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

I've had this fabric for a few weeks and have been dithering about what to make with it. It's fleece inside but I already have fabric for hoodies, so was torn between a long cardigan or loungewear. I noticed some overprinting in a section (it's a remnant so can't complain) so that made the decision. So I used a tunic sweater pattern and made (unhemmed cos I'm lazy) pyjama shorts, and I'm looking forward to wearing them on the sofa this weekend. :mrgreen:
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

I got round to making this year’s seasonal tops. The girls and I all got new hoodies - mine is Christmas fabric I bought last year whereas the girls is more autumn-y. Excuse my daft pose. :))
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

We also have penguins in scarves tops. Theirs are cuffed and banded whilst mine is a tunic (still to be hemmed) to wear with leggings.

I also did some repurposing of clothes of mine. Sproglette also has a matching pale blue skirt but I haven’t put the elastic in yet.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I love the hoodies!

Last night I did a teeny tiny kawaii style octopus and remembered I’d run out of black seed beads for the eyes. I’m going to make a more realistic one today and try to keep the body a similar size.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

So tiny!
SunnyMum

Post by SunnyMum »

:hbeat: Oh, kawaii!!
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

That’s so cute!

These are the fruits of my most recent art/craft workshops.

Dried flower wreath plus bonus posy (and feet).
Botanical watercolour life study.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

Kleio, so teeny tiny and ever so cute. Given that it's so small, was it difficult to make?

Wendy, I really love the girls hoodies.

H1ppy, the water colour is just stunning.
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

Latest completed projects; bowl cozies. They are proving popular and making some for friends. Plus someone has asked for a Japanese knot bag.

Wendy, thanks for the recommendation to use Happy Days; they really are good
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I keep meaning to make myself a bowl cosy to fit a pasta bowl I painted. I’m terrible for making myself noodles or pasta and eating curled up on the sofa.

These were all for a commission for a local cafe that wanted hand decorated ornaments on a tree.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Wiggle wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:01 am Kleio, so teeny tiny and ever so cute. Given that it's so small, was it difficult to make?
They take longer than a normal sized one. The legs of the octopus nearly killed me. It’s also really annoying when you tighten your tension a bit and the loop slips off the hook and undoes a whole round in one go.
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Love the decorations. Am so looking forward to having a proper knitting/crochet/yarn section in my shop.

Tiggy wasn't getting on very well with his cone-of-shame. In fact, none of us were. We had to take it off for him to eat, but the temptation was to leave it off for a little while - and then, of course, Tiggy would take the first opportunity he got to have a bit of a chew of his stitches ...

So, I've made him a onesie. :lol: (Yeah, I didn't notice the dangling thread until I took the photo ...) He sort of hates it, but it does give him a bit more freedom. He can eat and drink when he wants to ... and Foggy isn't afraid of his stitches anymore.
tiggy-onesie-1.jpg
tiggy-onesie-2.jpg
tiggy-onesie-4.jpg
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Oh, bless him.
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

Oh :lol: :love:
absley

Post by absley »

Oh, Tiggy :love:
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Awww he looks lovely
Malan
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

I knitted a similar one for Loki a while ago. That’s his happy face :)).
AA8CF84B-8F4D-4E65-844D-F15ED7E2F1D8.jpeg
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Awwww. That face! :love:
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

These are just brilliant 🤣