May fitness

Estrella

Re: May fitness

Post by Estrella »

Another rest day on Tuesday. Couldn’t be bothered after a massive day at work. Hamstrings and glutes this morning.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

RPM 89 on Monday, a nearly 7km walk last night and we're possibly doing RPM again tonight.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

I've got BodyPump at lunchtime for the first time in like 12 days (due to being away or class cancellations) and I'm part dreading and part looking forward to it. The dread is mainly for the inevitable DOMS, to be fair.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Good luck with the DOMs Hippy!

Have you started the LM boot camp now, Pip?

It was full body workout here today. Hard going!
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve not had time yet. I went to Dance Step tonight instead. I can’t start until Saturday really.
Duophonic

Post by Duophonic »

I'm still doing what I'm doing but trying to get more running in.

Mon - BootCamp - bodyweight
Tues - 4 mile run
Wed - BootCamp - kettlebells (this is my 3rd week with 8kg for upper body)
Thurs - I have a race tonight so I'll be running possibly 8 miles (10k race with wu/cd)
Fri - BootCamp - circuits

Add in dogwalking as well.
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

My DOMS today are less bad than last time, but still noticeable. I have yoga and Pilates classes tonight which will hopefully help to lengthen some muscles out.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Shoulders today (my favourite body part to work on as they feature high on my goals!) followed by a quick banded glute workout.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Are you doing Caroline Girvan's workouts, Est? Are you doing one programme in particular? The woman is just so hardcore.

I'm doing a lot of zumbaaaa on my Switch which is better than nothing! I'd like to start swimming again next week but I cannot find a well-fitting costume for love nor money.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Yep, Caroline Girvan. I’m doing Epic Endgame but skipping the HIIT stuff. She’s amazing and total arm goals. I can’t believe she makes all that stuff available for free.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Pilates last night involved plank walkouts the length of the village hall. I’m expecting to feel that later.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

That sounds truly hideous, Pip! I hope you can still move later.

Nice 5 mile run in the sun before work this morning - tough to get any miles in on Weds/Thursday due to work, so I’m throwing in some catch up walks too.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I compounded it by going to Pump & Balance this morning. I’ve cancelled Kettlebells this evening though.

It’s a lovely day to be out!
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

My quads are still killing from Pump on Weds so I've cancelled Pump tonight. I think I'll still go to Dance for a leap about.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

I started back swimming this week and have realised how much I have missed it. So swimming three mornings, around 1km each morning. Monday we did RMP 90 and last night I walked with D.

I'm also walking to and from the pool so that's about 3km per day extra walking.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I did Pump & Balance this morning but cancelled kettlebells due to having my hair done this afternoon. As it is, I didn’t have my roots done proper so don’t have the horrible scalp dye line, but I got it straightened so would like to preserve the blow dry.

I think I’ve totally missed LMOD Bootcamp. I overestimated how much free time I’d have with C being away.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

1km swim and RPM 91 yesterday along with the walks to and from the gym.

1km swim this morning and I think I need to get out and run tonight. If not, I'll walk.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

First post-Covid workout today. Full body. Felt ok.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Quads and calves today. Strava helpfully told me it was harder than my usual effort. Like I hadn’t noticed :mog:
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

:))

Just over 5km run/walk on Tuesday.

1km swim and RPM yesterday. Also did a 20 minutes arms session in the gym. I am so weak 😂

1km swim this morning and either a run or walk tonight.