Gargle Your Heart - JM workout

Disco

Re: Gargle Your Heart - JM workout

Post by Disco »

It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure.

I've just done 10 miles on my bike. I did start kick boxing and felt enraged after 5 minutes so got my bike out.
Disco

Post by Disco »

On Saturday I did a 28 mile bike ride and 50 mins cardio workout. Today just half an hour barre.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Yesterday was a 90 min bike ride. I didn't turn my fitbit gps on so I estimate is was ablout 18 miles. Today I did Davina Po3.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

I did improvised free weights for 30 mins yesterday yesterday, mainly using various Jillian moves. I’m back at my friend’s house now though and have been reunited with my own kettlebell.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I saw my friend's kettlebell the other day :flirt: and they're not as big as I thought they were! I am considering one now.

I've been feeling Po3 from all the deep squats yesterday. No parsnips required although I might revise that after today's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I went it machine mode/ robo-trance and pushed it out JM style.
Disco

Post by Disco »

420 calories.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

Disco wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:56 pm I saw my friend's kettlebell the other day :flirt: and they're not as big as I thought they were! I am considering one now.
Haha, I did wonder when you mentioned storage! It's not like a giant metallic beachball you need to house.

I have been sleeping terribly so my exercise has gone out the window, which is a bit of a vicious circle.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I don't know why I thought they were so huge! :lol:

I hate bad sleep. I was bad last week but this week I've been ok as long as I put my eye mask on at bed time. Sleeping away from home is not conductive to good sleep - hopefully you'll feel so shattered you'll sleep well tonight/ soon.

Today I did 30 min full body sculpt with coach Kel, 15 min Pam cardio dance, 10 min Rick walking man Wham! workout.

Coah Kel is a ballet dancer turned barre instructor and it's improving my range of motion for my legs/ hamstrings and I'm thinking about my posture more when exercising. Her leg and bum workouts are true killers and really pinpoint muscles I didn't know existed.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I went for a cross field 6.5 mile walk yesterday and today I did 45 mins of C.Kel upper body with weights, outer thigh, inner thigh, abs.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

I walked about five miles yesterday and did kettlebells today. Trying to get into a routine now I’m settled at my friend’s house for the next six weeks or so.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Yesterday I did the fat burning section from Davina's Ultimate Target. Today was Pam R intense full body workout, followed by upper body with weights, then glutes.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

I had inner thigh DOMS today but got in 10,000 steps going to/from the office. I’m going to attempt kettlebells again tomorrow. Maybe.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Gotta love the DOMS :love:

Today I've done the boot camp section of Davina's Ultimate Target and yesterday it was Pam R full body workout for 45 mins.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Nell McAndrew's UC today. I like coming back to this every few weeks to gauge a difference in strength - I really think the Coach Kel ballet stuff is really making a difference - and because it's a good calorie burn and step count. I did Pam R 45 min full body yesterday.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Today 35 mins Davina bum, abs, shoulders, arms and JM 6W6P.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Full body sculpt, cardio, arms and outer thighs.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

I have been very stressed and crap. I've been getting my steps in though. Well done!
Disco

Post by Disco »

At least you are still managing your steps so that's a positive.

More coach Kel today with another full body sculpt, arm workout, back workout and more cardio.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I have done approx 45 mins weights and 30-60 mins cardio every day since I last posted but have had a rest day every week.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

That’s very impressive. I’m still being a bit shit. I’m finding it hard being away from home, but should be back in about three weeks. I want to build some more muscle so will get back to it in earnest when I have all my workout stuff back. I may also need to get some heavier dumbbells and possible a barbell.