Shred 2019 (also feat. Ripped in 30 & 6 week 6 pack & No more trouble zones & Kickbox FastFix & YogaInferno & KillerAbs)

Mountain Goat

Re: Shred 2019 (also feat. Ripped in 30 & 6 week 6 pack & No more trouble zones & Kickbox FastFix)

Post by Mountain Goat »

Well done, and thank god about the parkrun. You were truly blessed.

I'm thinking the same way about my upcoming session and it's not for a couple of hours yet. :))
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Disco

Re: Shred 2019 (also feat. Ripped in 30 & 6 week 6 pack & No more trouble zones & Kickbox FastFix)

Post by Disco »

Well done! I keep thinking how annoyed I am with myself but I'm at that stage where I am completely full of cold, sinuses very apparent, several packs of Handy Andy's in etc and I wouldn't be able to do it without extreme coughing.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Ugh, poor you. You couldn't possibly do it like that so don't be annoyed at yourself.

I just did strength and found it tough throughout today. I think my body is tired and probably I'm also working harder ( with heavier weights). Also my heart rate was surprisingly high, which is probably a sign I'm about to get a.surprise early period rather than anything worrying, but doesn't bode well for cardio. :lg: It's going to kill me.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Well done! Just one more strength to get through.

What a shame Disco. It can’t be helped though. Both my children have colds and I’m a bit snuffly and my throat has started niggling. It had better hold off till after tomorrow’s cardio or I will be really annoyed.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Cardio done. It wasn't as bad as I feared and so I put my back into it and now my living room windows are steamed up. :lol: I phoned it in with bear twists ( seriously, my legs are very much over bearing), plank jacks ( did them slowly) and single armed burpees ( stepping) but everything else was with vigour. Oh, I am a bit cautious with speed banks because I keep punching myself when I go too fast, but as they're nothingy and my reasons for caution were not laziness, I don't really count it.

I'm feeling good now. One more day!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Oh, my totally unreliable Fitbit has given me a higher calorie burn than normal for the same amount of time, so presumably I was stepping faster or something.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Well done. I am trying to psych myself up to cardio but it’s not going well.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I was solely motivated by the lure of having it over with. :))
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

It’s done. I stepped the burpees and bear twists (really hate those, my supporting foot keeps sliding back) and thought I was going to throw up every time I went into plank but it’s done. I do feel marginally better than I did when I started.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Well done to both of you!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Hooray! One more day. One more day. I am shattered.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Me too. Whose stupid idea was this? :lol:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I’m out. This cold has hit with a vengeance :cry:
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Oh no! I'm sorry, how bloody frustrating. Look after yourself.

Mr G has the TV till 2 so am unable to do it until then.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Oh Tex! You came so far; well done!

I hope your cold goes soon. Mine is still in full effect and I'm wondering if I'll even go to work tomorrow.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

So none of us have significantly lost weight through this, but 66% have got ill. Thanks Jillian :lol:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

:lol:

I do think we’re probably too exhausted to fight anything off. Imagine if we’d been following the diet plan too :lol:
Disco

Post by Disco »

:lol:

As an aside, Goat did you know The Bachelor is back on?
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

We should all write amazon reviews.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I do think it could easily run a person down. And I just did the hoovering and god, my back was sore doing the stairs, which I'm be sure is this. :))

No! I did not! Tonight, or has it started already? I have a series link but it shows every bloody episode on TV or on Amazon and it's not obvious when it's picked up something actually new. They got weirdly out of sync showing a Bachelor in Paradise with contestants from a Bachelorette that hasn't been on yet so I'm thoroughly confused.