Weight Loss 2020

Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Re: Weight Loss 2020

Post by Marth »

That's really good, Nine and Mayday.

Nothing off for me, even though I can guarantee I've stayed within my calorie limit (I am logging everything, even dollops of brown sauce). I'm actually up on a week ago, but it can't really be possible. My walking trousers feel very comfortable though and they were wearable but a bit tight.

My Google history:

WHY HAVENT I LOST WEIGHT THIS WEEK????
AM I GAINING MUSCLE????
WHY IS MY WEIGHT UP AND DOWN???
HOW MANY CALORIES SHOULD I EAT?
AM I EATING ENOUGH/ENOUGH PROTEIN????

:ruby:

That sounds like a plan, Froozy.
Malan
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

That sounds so familiar, Marth. It's horribly frustrating and my Google history is very similar.

It should be so simple (on paper it is, calories in calories out etc etc) but it is such hard work!
AshleyX

Post by AshleyX »

I’m joining too. I saw a horrible full-length photograph of myself and although I knew what my clothes and the scales say, it was quite an eye-opener. I need to lose just over a stone to get back to the weight I was happy with, and get fitter, too. I have a pair of goal jeans that I can’t fit into anymore.

I’m starting tomorrow, and will just* cut back on slatherings of butter, drink less wine, cut out or down on junk, and have smaller portions. And up my exercise, and see how I go for a couple of weeks.

*ha! ‘Just’ like it’s so easy :lol:
AshleyX

Post by AshleyX »

That was a very self-absorbed post, sorry.

You sounds like you’re doing really well, nine, and Marth, trousers fitting is a really good gauge.

Good luck, all.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I completely took my foot off the pedal and really need to get back to logging everything, and not eating bread at every meal. I want to lose half a stone, maybe more. I’m about 4lb above pre-lockdown levels, 11lb off my never quite reached target.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

I’m still in, having backslid recently and put 4lb back on.
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Well done, Nine and Mayday!

I've completely stalled due to not keeping track of what I'm eating and drinking. I'm back on track now and hope to see a loss by the end of the month. :fc:
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Marth wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 pm That's really good, Nine and Mayday.

Nothing off for me, even though I can guarantee I've stayed within my calorie limit (I am logging everything, even dollops of brown sauce). I'm actually up on a week ago, but it can't really be possible. My walking trousers feel very comfortable though and they were wearable but a bit tight.

My Google history:

WHY HAVENT I LOST WEIGHT THIS WEEK????
AM I GAINING MUSCLE????
WHY IS MY WEIGHT UP AND DOWN???
HOW MANY CALORIES SHOULD I EAT?
AM I EATING ENOUGH/ENOUGH PROTEIN????

:ruby:

That sounds like a plan, Froozy.
Same. :ruby:

I don’t think I’m gaining muscle but I think the fact I’ve shifted from 100% cardio (running) to HIIT/ barre/ weights has done *something*.

I’ve had a bad few days but overall I should be lighter for doing all the right things but I’m not.
Little My

Post by Little My »

Well done on the losses.

My weigh-in day is Monday.
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

I've been doing ok and I'm 6.5lb down now. The most I've been able to lose for years. I have 13lb to go.

Being back at work has helped because I've had routine and less opportunity to snack.
Marth

Post by Marth »

Ismee wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:41 pm I've been doing ok and I'm 6.5lb down now. The most I've been able to lose for years. I have 13lb to go.

Being back at work has helped because I've had routine and less opportunity to snack.
That is amazing, Ismee. Is this with Noon?
Malan
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Yes! It's been 10 days since I started. I'm really pleased with it so far.
Marth

Post by Marth »

Ismee wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:03 pm Yes! It's been 10 days since I started. I'm really pleased with it so far.
That's a great loss. I keep seeing it on facebook. I'll have a look.
Malan
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

Some great losses! My weight has stayed the same this week and next week I have some slightly longer fast periods. So it will be interesting to see how I get on. I'm starting to feel more body positive and feel good about myself.
My knee is on the mend, so I have started to do more walks. I'm building up more and more steps each day.
Skips

Post by Skips »

Some great losses here!

I'm still here but I weigh in on a Monday. I'm having consistent losses though so I'm hoping for the same tomorrow.
AshleyX

Post by AshleyX »

6.5 days in 10 days is amazing Ismee!

Glad your knee’s on the mend, Wiggle.
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

That's amazing Is!
Little My

Post by Little My »

Nice one, Is!
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

My main focus during lockdown has been not putting weight on, and so far I have managed that give or take a pound or two. I am still a stone lighter than I was in January when I started this thread and while I would really like to lose another stone, that will have to wait until life is a bit more normal.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
maya

Post by maya »

Well done on all the losses! I’m still in and have lost nothing in the last week and have therefore self sabotaged all weekend...but determined to be back on track tomorrow. I lost 8.5lbs in between end of May and beginning of July and have approx 4lbs to goal where I’d like to maintain - which doesn’t sound like a lot but I can never ever seem to actually get there.