April fitness

Texaco Shirley

Re: April fitness

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I have run for the first time in a week and a half and it was a painful experience.

Wendy’s post has reminded me that I promised to try to book the climbing wall for A next weekend. I was just going to watch but maybe I’ll join in.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve done Dance Step (nearing the end of zoom :cry: ) and yoga tonight.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I’ve got the day off so I went for my run early. It’s cold and damp out here :( Ah well, at least it’s done.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve also got the day off so treated myself to a Wednesday dance step. :hbeat:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I was expecting a rest day but my friend texted as I was driving back from London suggesting a run during football training. It was a new route, slightly more off-road than on but only 1 really boggy bit.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

The same wall Tex? I’ve never tried climbing in my life. :lol:

I’ve missed the gym these past couple of days but went for a walk this morning then convinced Sproglette to try the 20 min run. She did it, and we both said we could have run further. :perky:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Same wall. We have been before but not for a while. Sadly I couldn’t get a slot this weekend.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

The 2 days advance for members and limited sessions won’t help. I’ve already booked for next Saturday in case it goes well. If it doesn’t, I’ll have to line you up to jump on my cancelled slots!
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Neither did A’s football match clashing with one of the 2 slots available :ella:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

This is what’s bothering me about the gyms reopening for classes, I bet I struggle to get into them again.

Anyway, yesterday was dance step and I’ve power walked at lunch and done Pilates this evening.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

The RPM class we had was cut short by 15 minutes as they need to fit in more classes, which is fine but we didn't know so were saving ourselves for the mountain climb track :ella: Anyway, I've been quick enough to get us onto a couple of SPRINT classes which are only 30 minutes but are harder so it's been good.

So, walking, running, cycling has been happening - I'm missing my walks but we are going to start going out again in the mornings, I think.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

wendy james wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:50 pm The same wall Tex? I’ve never tried climbing in my life. :lol:

I’ve missed the gym these past couple of days but went for a walk this morning then convinced Sproglette to try the 20 min run. She did it, and we both said we could have run further. :perky:
That's brilliant! We seem to be getting worse on our runs :lol: I think we may have to get back to a plan rather than winging it :))
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.