That looks amazing Wendy.

The usual for me since the 1st.

Bootcamp - Yoga - Running
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
H1ppychick

Re: November fitness

Post by H1ppychick »

Spirit then a potter in the pool for a bit then an Aqua class this morning. My £60 Freya swimsuit appears to be knackered and I’ve only worn it maybe a dozen times :verm:
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

LWR Youtube workout this morning - a new one focussing on the legs. I've decided I prefer full body workouts.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Nice Lady Yoga at lunchtime again, I enjoyed the flows she did today. I almost did a teddy bear roll and I did do a straight-legged boat.

She's off the week after next, as she'd going back to Massachusetts for Thanksgiving to see her mom for the first time since December '19 :love2:
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Squats last night and calisthenics this morning. I got my feet off the ground in a shoulder stand for the first time.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

I’m trying, and failing, to visualise that Wendy :lol: But well done :))

Club run last night and cross country on Sunday. I had one slow run whilst away last week (and a fair bit of walking) but it’s been a quiet month so far.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Sort of like this.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Oh good lord! :lol: Hats off to you!
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Lunchtime Pump class again. I need to try and aim for some weights progression, I've been static in my comfort zone for a while. The issue is that (apart from Wednesdays), for the other two regular Pump slots I do, I'm also booked onto a different class which follows immediately on, so I don't want to overload myself to the point that I can't then do the second class (at least that's my wimping-out self-justification).
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

You could just increase them on Wednesday initially, I'm sure.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Yeah, that's the appropriately adult thing to do but I am lazy and looking for excuses :))
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Run last night with Sproglette then a walk and deaflifts this morning. I have a bit of upper body DOMS, which will be fun when we're climbing tonight. :))
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Run tonight, usual route but only 1 lap (almost 3k). I could feel my chest start to tighten up just into the last km but knowing I wasn’t attempting the full 5 meant I managed to keep running. Still painful though, bloody Covid.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

Spirit then Pilates tonight.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Pilates tonight and I’m expecting glute pain tomorrow.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Texaco Shirley wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:09 pm Run tonight, usual route but only 1 lap (almost 3k). I could feel my chest start to tighten up just into the last km but knowing I wasn’t attempting the full 5 meant I managed to keep running. Still painful though, bloody Covid.
I really hope that lifts soon, Tex. I know it must be really frustrating, but do take it easy.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I’m def running slower than I was, I paced a 5yo at parkrun last week :lol:

We’re visiting friends for the weekend so a different Parkrun tomorrow. Has anyone done Mole Valley (Denbies)? It looks like a tough course.
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

Three different LWR workouts this morning, one targeting the arms. I fully expect not being able to use my arms by tonight. The leg workout from Monday was very effective - I could hardly walk until yesterday!
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Walk and a swim this morning, with a strange incident. Generally, everybody is quite considerate at the early lane swim. I swim in the slow-medium lane (between the slow and the medium-fast!) and have no issues. There’s a faster woman and I let her pass but the rest of us are the same sort of speed.

I came towards the shallow end and a different woman was standing. I presumed she was letting me go ahead and said cheers. Within seconds, my foot was tapped. I’d noticed she swims off-centre (and maybe has a weaker limb on one side?) and presumed it was an accidental brush but it happened again. So I just stopped, she swam past saying thank you and then was slower than me so I had to turn mid length. It was bizarre!

Even if I’d misunderstood and she wasn’t standing to let me past, why the need to overtake me immediately. Nowt so queer. :lol:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I don’t really miss swimming much these days.

All of my classes were oddly quiet today. Pump & Bakance this morning and then kettlebells tonight.