6 pack revolution

Texaco Shirley

6 pack revolution

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Has anyone tried this? MrTex is keen to have a go at it. It’s a complete package (meal plans, fitness challenges etc) and obv they’re a bit cagey on the website before they get your money. I wondered if anyone had any experience of their recipes etc.
Texaco Shirley

Re: 6 pack revolution

Post by Texaco Shirley »

We have signed up (along with a couple of neighbours). I’m slightly concerned it may be a cult so if you don’t hear from me after Sep 12 that could be why.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

All the recipes etc were sent out yesterday. The food looks amazing but eating 6 times a day is going to take some prep! I see a lot of batch cooking in my future. Introductory zoom/q&a this evening. Oh and someone called Eric Cantona is in my group :lol:
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

6 times a day? Blimey. But pleeeease let it be Eric. :hbeat:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

No news from Eric yet :))

The q&a went on for 3 hours but luckily my internet connection at my mum’s wasn’t up to it. Tomorrow I have to submit before photos and do my rehearsal fitness challenge. I also foresee a massive amount of time being spent menu planning and grocery shopping.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I had a look at this on Insta and am interested to see how you go. There were a few people posting with the hashtag that seem to use their meal replacements - is there a push to sell you their products/foods? Like BeachBody do?
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

They do sell their own but are happy for you to use others if the protein content is in the same range. You don’t have to use meal replacements at all, it’s just a bit less time consuming. They do insist on post workout ones (theirs or others) but that’s only once or twice a week.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Sounds good. Tracking protein/supplementing and ensuring I stocked back up after training makes a huge difference to me. Have you started the program yet or are you still prepping?
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I’ve just submitted my Before photo. The program starts on Monday but we’ve got a rehearsal workout to do today. Practising battle rope technique and also uploading video evidence.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Meal plan for this week done. I’ve shopped up till Weds and we’re definitely gone need a bigger veg drawer :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

Wow! Is everything made from scratch? That is a lot of meals/shopping/washing/cleaning up.

I’m barely ever awake still at 11pm :lol:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

It’s made from scratch but they really encourage batch cooking. There is an option to have 2 meal replacement shakes but I don’t fancy it unless I collapse under the weight of cooking :lol: MrTex will be doing some of the food prep too but frankly it’s a good thing I don’t have a job atm :lol:

11pm isn’t compulsory :lol: You have to eat every 2-4 hours so I’ve done nominal 3 hour intervals just to keep it organised.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Day 1 has been quite full on :lol: Exercise was the daily press ups and glutes plus the ab exercises. Jillian Michaels had prepared me well for these but they nearly killed MrTex :lol: We also had our regular village Pilates class this evening. Then we also had to fit in all the meals and today was further complicated by having to get to London and back between morning and afternoon school runs. The food’s been good though :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Disco

Post by Disco »

It looks lovely and so fresh. Jillian would be proud of you Tex :))
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I chose her as my inspiration photo :))
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

That salad looks so good!
Disco

Post by Disco »

How many eggs were in your fully loaded frittata, Tex?

I'm looking at before and after photos. There are some pretty impressive looking results out there. When is your end date? (I'm worried about xmas dinner)
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

9 eggs (3 servings).

We finish on Nov 25, just in time for Christmas party season :))
Disco

Post by Disco »

Oh that's a decent portion then!

:)) Heh, perfect!
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

There is so much food!