March exercising

Estrella

Re: March exercising

Post by Estrella »

I had a rest day on Weds. Tuesday I did Combat 77 again.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

C25K with Elvis this morning and TRX at lunchtime. Thursday is a bit full on, as I also have remote handstands tonight but it's just how it pans out as I don't control class schedules!
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Remote handstands :)) Is that seeing how far apart you can get them? 😅
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Club efforts last night - 5 lots of (just under) half a mile on an undulating loop. Managed to go faster each time and enjoyed it (even though I nearly threw up at the end :lol:)
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

mojojojo wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:05 pm Remote handstands :)) Is that seeing how far apart you can get them? 😅
:mrgreen: It's online (so I do it from the gym, as there's extra space) rather than the Sunday in-person one. She did try an in-person one on Thursday evenings but she can't use the same studio and the other one we tried was filthy and trying to put the prices up too! It works ok for me as it's conditioning drills and she then works 'around the room' to watch and give feedback. The only thing missing is somebody actually spotting us for endurance, but I get that on Sundays if I make it!

I finished the month with a swim. I was tempted to go for an extra run tonight while the girls have their session but the weather is awful and I have a C25K session with Elvis in the morning anyway so I'm going to read in the car instead.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

I see :)) Handstands I’m a filthy gym doesn’t sound like fun :(
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

More hill reps tonight. They are working, definitely.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Eleven miles on the trails in absolutely dreadful conditions, the picture was not an uncommon sight and the fields running next to the river were absolutely waterlogged and it was like that for pretty much the whole way.
mud.jpg
Brilliant stuff, but now for a good few days rest and recouperation, I'm knackered.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Oh my goodness! You’ll need running wellies for that. :idea: you can have that idea for Dragons’ Den.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

:lol: You are the best, cheers!