Film 2021

Froozy

Re: Film 2021

Post by Froozy »

I loved Shang Chi too.

(We’ve been watching 15 storeys high on IPlayer which has a baby Wong in it!)
Luce

Post by Luce »

I really liked Shang Chi too. Didn’t love it but really liked it. The boys were all puffed up at the Chinese-ness :))
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

Flora Poste wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:42 pm We saw Jungle Cruise yesterday and mine all really enjoyed it - it's very Pirates of the Caribbean meets The Mummy though and not as good as the Jumanji reboots. Mine were fine with it, but I can imagine more sensitive children being quite scared in places.
S made us watch that last week - she has Disney+ and signed us into that. I agree with your description of it, which meant that I hated it :))

S and M loved it though.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Where did you find The Dry?

My friend and I went to see Candyman tonight. It was phenomenally good. Very, very clever, scary, humorous in parts and fantastically made. It deserves to win awards.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Lily wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:18 pm Where did you find The Dry?
Sky.

I cancelled my cheap deal as it wasn't even worth paying £2.99 a month for two more months. :lol: P used it to finally tick off 'watch an Indiana Jones film', I watched a Sky Original and the girls watched a couple of animated films, and there's nothing else that interests me!

The Sky Original I watched was Long Story Short, which passed an evening but fairly predictable. Away from Sky, I also watched Crazy Rich Asians (again, fairly predictable :mrgreen: ) and Midsommar - weird and P came home at a rather full on bit and wondered WTF I was watching. :lol:
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Thank you, I'll check it out.

Midsommar is VERY full on. I want to watch it again but there were quite a few bits I really didn't like. I think I'll stick to The Wicker Man!
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

I absolutely loved Midsommar. It’s bonkers.