Married At First Sight

Luna

Re: Married At First Sight

Post by Luna »

Too many treatments make you end up looking strangely masculine. I’m sure she looked loads better beforehand.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Luna wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:57 am Too many treatments make you end up looking strangely masculine. I’m sure she looked loads better beforehand.
I think so too. I think too many treatments can also make some people look older.

She’s only in her early thirties, I’m sure her face doesn’t need that much help yet.
Betty Bee

Post by Betty Bee »

There's a few in this series who have had a lot done to their faces!
Luna

Post by Luna »

Troy. What a prize bellend.
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

Did you see how he brushed his teeth! WTAF.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Everything he does is weird
Roma

Post by Roma »

Troy, is so odd. Occasionally you got a glimpse of normal Troy and then he went all weird again.

John’s new wife seems nice. Hopefully she’s a better match for him than his last flaky wife.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I liked Nassar and Gabrielle yesterday (although I don’t believe he used “just” a moisturiser).

With the other couples he seemed a show off at times, but then quite sweet at other times. His wife seemed really nice and down to earth.

One more couple tonight!
Luna

Post by Luna »

Troy is on the spectrum for sure. Who does press-ups on their way to breakfast and was there anything more awkward than him stroking her hair? Shudder. And he seems fixated with her mother as well.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Luna wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:26 am Troy is on the spectrum for sure. Who does press-ups on their way to breakfast and was there anything more awkward than him stroking her hair? Shudder. And he seems fixated with her mother as well.
The hair stroking and the forced eye contact, so awkward.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I don't know any of their names yet but now I do. Troy! Ew. Really creepy. I'd get that annulled immediately. :lol: I like it when they all interact and you see the dynamics between the couples. Tonight's looks good. That balaclava model looks like she's after someone else's husband.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s after the rich businessman husband...or the one that’s married to the odd face lady.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Anyone but the one she’s got! 😂
Luna

Post by Luna »

Lordy how is excruciating was that dinner party. I feel so sorry for poor Jo. Davina was just awfu but I’m wondering if she’s just playing a part for the cameras now.
Troy lunging at poor Ashley. Gross.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I feel sorry for Jo, she was quite upset when she compared her relationship to some of the other couples. I think she’s seems lovely and genuine and I hope Sean sees that too.

I really like Gabrielle and Nasser’s relationship.

Davina is definitely playing up to the camera now. I just cannot stand her, she’s such an attention seeker.

Poor Ashley yes! I’m glad she’s told him off though for lunging at her.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I have not seen the dinner party yet, I'm an episode behind but looking forward to watching it later.

Troy must be on the spectrum, surely. He reminds me of my ex with Aspergers in the way he behaves and does some things.

I like the tradie guy who was late to his wedding, he seems sweet although flaky so it could end in tears.

I am pleased for John and his new lady she seems nice. I also like alopecia woman and her husband, I can't remember their names at the moment though. I was on the fence about him but he seems to come over well the more you see. How she manages to keep a wig on 24/7 I will never know though, that must be so uncomfortable for her. :(
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I forgot about Jo, I feel bad for her because her husband does not seem into it at all and she's clearly trying. But, on the other hand, she's the sort of person I would go out of my way to avoid if I was in company with her so I'm not too sure I can blame him. :look:
Betty Bee

Post by Betty Bee »

I feel the same about Jo, Shoe! :lol:
Disco

Post by Disco »

So do I. She's so annoying!
Roma

Post by Roma »

Oh, I like Jo. She’s very loud and I couldn’t be around her either for long, but I think she’ll be good for Sean :uhh: I don’t think it’s going to last though.

The alopecia couple are Gabrielle and Nasser. My favourite couple so far.