Married At First Sight

Roma

Re: Married At First Sight

Post by Roma »

He really was vile tonight. He is so immature and manipulative. I hope they show him the footage of the “boys party “ at the ceremony tomorrow. It really wasn’t just boys banter.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I was so enraged I almost googled to find out but vented here instead. He was nasty. She did really well to not rise to his snidey comments, blatant lies and horrible way he was mimicking her. When that horrible broadcaster bloke put his oar in. Oh my god, why does he think his word is the final say?

Yes, that team really needs to take him to task and I want it all to be shown to everyone.
Roma

Post by Roma »

The mimicking was so disrespectful! Cheryl handled it all really well.

Broadcasting guy needs to butt out and concentrate on his own relationship. Cheryl is obviously too assertive for his taste.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Roma wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:04 pm Cheryl is obviously too assertive for his taste.
Exactly. I like his wife - she seems like a nice person - but she needs to get the hell out of there. The way he wants fed and watered because he's the "provider". Cocky bastard.
Betty Bee

Post by Betty Bee »

I'm only up to episode 10 so I better stop reading before I spoiler myself.

But just to say that every time I see Anthony I can't get over how his head is shaped like a balloon.
Disco

Post by Disco »

A really hideous one?

It's rather bulb shaped I think. I'm going for light bulb rather than balloon.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I like his wife too. She seems to be very much into him and his traditional views and hardly ever challenges him.

I felt sorry for Jesse tonight. He’s obviously really into his wife and she’s just not feeling the same :cry: I’m not holding out much hope for them.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I did sort of feel sorry for Jesse but he turns my stomach a bit so I can see why she's not attracted to him.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Roma wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:15 pm I like his wife too. She seems to be very much into him and his traditional views and hardly ever challenges him.
She needs to spend some time with her sister who looked very unimpressed with him.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Her sister wasn’t keen on him at all. Even his mum looked embarrassed about his behaviour at their dinner.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Right, I'm going in. I'll probably be back here seething at that hateful creature Andrew very soon.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I'm combusting. He is HORRIBLE. I can't believe I hate someone this much. :mog:
Roma

Post by Roma »

He is just not taking any responsibility at all for the way their relationship went. Cheryl came across so much more mature. He just wanted to “hang with the boys” and have everyone feel sorry for him. I actually didn’t mind him at first but now he’s really shown his true colours.

I don’t think Jessie and the twin will work out either but at least they’re both handling it well. I really like the other happy twin’s relationship. They seem to be falling in love as most of the other couples. Actually i like all the remaining couples.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I really wanted the team of advisers to take him to task and make it known in no uncertain terms that he was wrong and vile. And for all the other couples to be shown just how horrible he is.

I agree about Jesse and that twin. I don't really like the other twin's husband at all but I think that's because I'm judging him on his earrings and for visiting strip joints. I don't like broadcaster. I do like his wife but I think she's a sap. I love Sean and, is it Susan? Also love Simon and Aline (is it?).
Roma

Post by Roma »

Oh yes, I’ve forgotten broadcasting guy, I don’t like him, but like his wife.

I don’t like Nicks earrings either. It’s the first thing I’ve noticed about him. The stripper visits are seedy but his wife made clear that she wouldn’t stand for it and he agreed it’s not somewhere he’d go whilst in a relationship. He’s keen on a proper relationship and willing to change so that’s nice.

Alene and Simon and Sean and Susan are my favourites. I also like the chatty woman/shy man couple, but cannot remember their names.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Yes, it's true that earring bloke isn't visiting them now he's in a committed relationship and it's obvious he really likes her but still not my type of person at all.

I'd forgotten all about that other couple! Yes, they're nice people but a bit dull.
Roma

Post by Roma »

It will be interesting to see how the relationships develop now they’re going back to their normal lives.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Oh, I'm trying not to read properly as we've only just started this but I am pleased to see from scanning-without-reading-detail that Andrew turns out to be no good as I had him down as a serial killer from the minute I set eyes on him and Mr G thinks I am insane. He just really set off my spidey senses and made me want to back away slowly out the room, and then (this was his first episode where he married Lauren) he seemed to morph into Nice Guy and now my instincts are being called into question. :)) I KNEW he was a wrong un.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Disco

Post by Disco »

:dotty: so did I, Goat. There was something so off about him that I knew he would gaslight and manipulate and ultimately kill ( :mog: ) any romantic partner.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I'm not laughing at the notion of a woman dying at the hands of her abusive parnter! I'm laughing at my extrapolating and outlandish accusation.