Netflix human recommendations

emma_p

Re: Netflix human recommendations

Post by emma_p »

OMG Hamilton is going to be on Disney plus from tomorrow! I I am totally getting it just to watch that :love:
AshleyX

Post by AshleyX »

I absolutely loved Eurovision! Such fun.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

The Eurovision film was great. Dan Stevens is amazing in it. The only part where I got a bit ranty was when they had more than six people on the stage. I can suspend disbelief for a while, but you do not flout Eurovizh staging rules! :drill:
Last edited by Pippedydeadeye on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshleyX

Post by AshleyX »

I know! Yes, Dan Stevens was brilliant! Did you see the bbc article about the errors? I did notice the presenters weren’t Scottish!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc. ... s-53217853
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:38 pm The Eurovision film was great. Dan Stevens is amazing in it. The only part where I got a bit ranty was when they had more than six people on the stage. I can suspend disbelief for a while, but you do not flout Eurovizh staging rules! :drill:
:mog:

I filled up at Conchita Wurst's cameo. I am blaming hormones.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I did see that article Ashley and was gratified to note it was included. Honestly, I can handle a few shortcuts, but not that.

I did also spend the first 15 minutes looking for a silver leather jacket online too.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

Derek Nimmo wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:30 pm You won't be disappointed Bean :woteva:
I haven't watched it all yet but so far I am not. What a little shit he is.
cluefree

Post by cluefree »

Ruby wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:18 pm
Pippedydeadeye wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:38 pm The Eurovision film was great. Dan Stevens is amazing in it. The only part where I got a bit ranty was when they had more than six people on the stage. I can suspend disbelief for a while, but you do not flout Eurovizh staging rules! :drill:

I filled up at Conchita Wurst's cameo. I am blaming hormones.

Dan Stevens was amazing. He should only ever do comedy. While dressed that way.

I also teared up at one point but it was a toss up whether it was the singing or having just run out of crisps.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

Who has finished watching Dark? I want to discuss.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Is anyone watching/have watched Why Women Kill?
Penny Century

Post by Penny Century »

Turtle Bean wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:04 am Who has finished watching Dark? I want to discuss.
I have. I'm still quite confused and have spent probably more time reading theories and explanations about bootstrap paradoxes and quantum entanglement than I have actually watching Dark. I think by the last episode I was just watching it with the mindset of accepting that things made sense within the logic of the story because the writers said so - my head hurt too much for anything else. But I really loved it with my whole heart and I already miss Winden. I most especially miss Noah, who I seem to have developed a bit of a thing for.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I started re-watching S2 in anticipation and was confused by some things so have now had to go back and re-watch S1, which I think might be my 4th time, and I'm still seeing new things and formulating new theories. I think I'm putting off S3 as then my life will be OVER. :lol:

I am probably wrong and don't tell me anything, but surely the similarity between Regina/1986 Claudia and Franziska can't just be coincidence, as they are so precise at getting actors who really look like each other at different ages. And the heterochromia that Claudia has, Elizabeth seemed to have picked that up at the beginning of S2 so this compounds my vague sense that those two families are linked. I mean, I expect they're all linked. But. God do I have to sack off work today and watch it all so I can actually have this conversation? :lol:

ETA: also now I have to go back and see if Claudia has it in 1986 as I'm not sure she does. Radiation from all the time travel? Nonsense?
Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

We should have a separate thread for theories. I will do it.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

We should and I'm going to cry looking at it, knowing I can't for weeks, and yet so desperate to do so. :lol:
Penny Century

Post by Penny Century »

Goat, I don't know whether you've seen the Dark website, it's got interactive character timelines with backgrounds etc and a huge family tree. But - before you see any of that, you select what episode you're on, so you don't get any spoilers. It's brilliant.

https://darknetflix.io/en
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I had a thing for Ulrich in the first two series but did warm to Noah in the last one. I liked Jonas but his habit of staring gormlessly instead of answering direct questions started to get on my tits.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Oh that's brilliant! I've watched all of S1 and S2 and am just rewatching, so watching the early episodes with an eye on what happens later IYSWIM. There's just so much lovely detail I missed before, like everything they're studying at school has relevance. :love2: I am working so hard not to click on the spoilers thread. :lol:
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I love Jonas. I have not yet got to a plot point where warming to Noah is likely. :))
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I just watched S1 ep 7 and it confirmed a minor theory I have, which perhaps means it's not a theory and I was supposed to know. But it was such a throwaway comment I'm not sure it was supposed to be picked up on at that point. I LOVE THIS.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

What is Dark about? I need something new on Netflix to watch but I don't want to Google it in case there's spoilers!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse