S3 Selling Sunset Chat (spoilers abound)

Estrella

Re: S3 Selling Sunset Chat (spoilers abound)

Post by Estrella »

So much drama! Palm Springs was wild. Chrishell is such a mean girl. And Bre is something else too. I laughed very hard at Jason saying he was a millennial in the ep I watched last night too :mog:
Little My

Post by Little My »

I want Maya to come back and tell Jay-SON a few home truths. :lol:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I think I’m up to episode 4 now. Chrishell has confronted Mary anyway. It’s all so manufactured. Where on earth did Nicole spring from? And she dated Jason too?!
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

I think they come in knowing they have to stir or create drama, and they will do it any way possible for their meal ticket/name in lights. I find Chelsea absolutely hilarious, she’s particularly transparent in her efforts and yet she still hasn’t got any real traction on any topic :lol: It’s not a spoiler to say she “reveals” a sob story at one point and it’s beautiful. Curtis on Hollyoaks level emoting.

I am an established Chrishell appreciator but it’s clear she’s right that she’s “well fed”* from other sources and must be highly incentivised to return despite that, with definite additional freedoms built in. I enjoyed the bluntness of her last chat with Mary about the overpriced apartments, I think she was giving a lot more of that this season and it was fun to watch. Cracked out :lol:

*Interesting choice of words when as has been said, this does not apply in a literal sense to ANYONE on the show. I actually found Heather’s girth a relief when she was in shot, particularly after Christine’s bizarro world representation of pregnancy.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Heather is pregnant? She's literally never mentioned it!! :))
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cazza

Post by Cazza »

Sky wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:13 pm Heather is pregnant? She's literally never mentioned it!! :))
How did she walk around and up and down stairs in her huge heels!

Not a maternity outfit in sight either 😂

She's so pretty though.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I finished it last night. So the next season has clearly been filmed at the same time. It’s all so fake and scripted and shit stirring and I’m here for it!

My Netflix automatically flicked back to S1E1 when the last episode and it was amazing! The girls looked so “normal” in comparison to the full going out to an awards ceremony makeup during the day now and their clothes were just slightly more glam versions of regular office wear.
Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

Estrella wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:02 pm
My Netflix automatically flicked back to S1E1 when the last episode and it was amazing! The girls looked so “normal” in comparison to the full going out to an awards ceremony makeup during the day now and their clothes were just slightly more glam versions of regular office wear.
Mine did the same, and my thoughts were identical!
Sky

Post by Sky »

I watched a few episodes on Friday but skipped through most of the bullshit as I cba with the all the drama and just want to see the houses. I do spend much of my time shouting at them to take their stupid shoes off and stop ruining the fancy wooden floors.
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Disco

Post by Disco »

I watched all of it up until my friend cancelled netflix last week :lol: although this has spurred me on to getting Hayu which is the best channel in the world. :frolic:
Cazza

Post by Cazza »

Estrella wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:02 pm My Netflix automatically flicked back to S1E1 when the last episode and it was amazing! The girls looked so “normal” in comparison to the full going out to an awards ceremony makeup during the day now and their clothes were just slightly more glam versions of regular office wear.
Same! Old Christine looked barely anything like new Christine :))

Heather was so young.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Aye, the change from season 1 to 6 is pretty staggering.

Heather is the definition of a shit stirrer, relaying every comment by every person back to somebody else. I love that she thinks she's just being factual.
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

This was the first season I actually liked Heather :lol: She came across so needy and grasping before, just people pleasing and then the ick of her and her husband trying to make a moment around themselves.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

I reckon she tried to shoehorn Tarik in more this season but the producers were having none of it. :))
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

S7 drops on November 3rd :weewee:
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Yay :weewee:
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

The trailer looks terrible. But I'll still be watching, obv.
Little My

Post by Little My »

Woohoo! I don't know how terrible it needs to get before I stop watching it. :lol:
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

I'll always find the time while I'm knitting or crocheting in front of the telly. :))
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

Is anyone watching?

Marie Lou and Chrishell’s lunch was SO AWKWARD :cringe:

I love it!