S3 Selling Sunset Chat (spoilers abound)

lazzbo

Re: S3 Selling Sunset Chat (spoilers abound)

Post by lazzbo »

Nooo, Est! He's so controlling and weird and she told him to stop talking because the cameras were rolling!
Little My

Post by Little My »

Lola alerted me to the new "Selling Tampa" on Netflix.

Anyone started it yet? Is it good? :weewee:
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

I haven’t watched Selling Tampa but I have caught up with Selling Sunset and Oh Em Gee. So much to unpack.

I don’t like Chrishelle. She’s always so saccharine sweet but is forever making these faux innocent but bitchy remarks to get Mary riled up.

Vanessa is awful and so over familiar!
Lola

Post by Lola »

I hate Chrishell too for the same reasons :))
Lola

Post by Lola »

I’ve watched the first 2 episodes of Selling Tampa & it’s not exactly a spin off, just the same tv production for a different brokerage with different women. They are all very glamorous & beautiful & bitchy of course :)) I like it anyway. The houses are amazing!
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

My view of Chrishell has definitely changed, she's always stirring the pot. Although apparently she had a genuine legal fight against Christine who insinuated that Chrishell had banged other people and that was the reason behind the divorce. Why couldn't we see THAT?
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Oh, I’m off to Google that, Lazz. That would’ve been awesome entertainment on the show (and would explain the genuine animosity between them too)
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

I watched a fair few episodes of Tampa last night, and have got quite into it. Rena is my new girl crush :hbeat:
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

See, Est? I think there's so much more going on behind the scenes than Christine talking about a boyfriend from five years ago or whatever. We need more deets!

I liked her from the one episode I managed yesterday, Del. Need more time for a binge.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Oh, poor Maya and her family :cry: : https://apple.news/AqJROsJljRCeiyMSS2SZqjg
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

As well as Maya’s sad news, I’ve also just read that Jason and Chrishell have split up!
Little My

Post by Little My »

Already?! Clearly all part of Crishell's evil scheme. ;)

Poor Maya. :(
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I’m late to this but I’m on S4 episode 6 (I think) and I have to say some things:

I LOVE Amanza :girlcrush:
I love tranquillised Mary with her immobile face. She was desperately trying to emote in the latest episode but couldn’t quite manage it.
I love fakey fakey Chrishelle.
I love barbie doll Emma.
I love vapid Vanessa and eye make up being her whole personality.
I love Heather and am (still) madly jealous of how pretty she is.
I hate tedious Davina.
I hate loathsome Christine, who definitely had a fake pregnancy, I believe the birth trauma situation really happened, but not to her. Christine and Christian called their baby… Christian :mog:. It’s perfect.
Brettandjason have got smaller?
Poor Maya, that is heartbreaking.
I beyond love all the massive mansions and ridiculous “my client also wants to buy the Ferrari in the driveway” conversations.
DOG PARTY! And throwing two foot balloons into next doors building plot so you can see if they obstruct the view :mog:. Amazing.
Sky

Post by Sky »

You forgot the poems for each dog plus all the crying!
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Yes the poetry! And the crying! :lol: it’s just what I would expect from a common or garden dog party.

Also slightly weird that they held the dog party in one of the houses for sale. All these multi million dollar houses standing empty and if you know the right people you can use it for your party. For your dog.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Can you imagine hosting a dog birthday poetry slam in an ex-council semi, all the neighbours peering through the net curtains or suddenly finding very important bits of gardening that need done so they can beak?
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

So, season 6 is here! And Chrishell and G-Flip are married!

I'm nine episodes in. Thoughts:

Nicole is unhinged and I don't know why they always have to cook up drama from years ago, à la Emma and Christine.
Amanza and Chelsea have the worst taste ever in clothes.
Mary's face is orange.
The sheer horror/amazement on people's faces when Jason said he was taking three weeks off. :)) American working culture is SO not for me.
Davina has literally had one line this season, as far as I can tell.
Bre decided she had to come in and be a hard but but it's totally unnecessary. She seems to know her shit about houses and has insane clients. However, the Nick Cannon thing is unbelievable.
Heather's pregnant. We get it.
Little My

Post by Little My »

We are on the same page! I think I said on the other thread that Nicole is unhinged, and Heather needs to STFU about being with child. She seems to have latched herself onto Bre, because she just had a baby.

Amanza amazes me with the way she completely changes her hair do from one day to the next.

Jason needs to tell Nicole to stop. But what I really want is for her to explode spectacularly. :lol:

I have two episodes left, which I'm saving for tonight.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Jason is such a shit manager, as is Mary. Brett is entirely absent.

Haven't missed the lack of Vanessa. I see that we're no longer pretending that Amanza sells houses.