Great British Sewing Bee is back

Squirrel

Re: Great British Sewing Bee is back

Post by Squirrel »

You definitely can download it onto the iPlayer app in the UK.
Livilla

Post by Livilla »

Just bumping this to say if you are a fan of Sewing Bee you might like to watch Patrick’s documentary about a venerable tailor’s company that is making a whole load of military uniforms for the Coronation. It’s called Coronation Tailors, on iPlayer. I absolutely loved it!
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Livilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:03 pm Just bumping this to say if you are a fan of Sewing Bee you might like to watch Patrick’s documentary about a venerable tailor’s company that is making a whole load of military uniforms for the Coronation. It’s called Coronation Tailors, on iPlayer. I absolutely loved it!
I loved it too. I love that the family business in Tottenham make all the costumes. There's such a fabric and tailoring/dressmaking/clothing history in north/east London
Malan
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I am at WI tonight and Angela who was in this season is our speaker. She is really nice and showed us all the clothes they made. She said that it is really as friendly and fun as it seems although really hard work and not only is she still in touch with everyone, ALL of the contestants from all series have a WhatsApp and talk regularly. Esme and Patrick are lovely and Patrick has someone to comb his moustache.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Are you hoping there’ll be a vacancy for that role? :weewee:
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

:weewee: