Lord Sugar’s 2023 bunch of idiots

Margo

Re: Lord Sugar’s 2023 bunch of idiots

Post by Margo »

Kleio wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:22 am I thought that! I think it was very bad make up.

How could their business plans be so bad? Surely you’d have them looked at by someone before you applied. They all seemed to be such nothingy businesses too.
This was exactly what I thought - the business plans yay have been looked at beforehand, otherwise there’s the risk that there’s no business at all to invest in.

I don’t like any of the girls. I wonder if the clothes are chosen for them? They’re very identikit, aren’t they?
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

Marnie is less identikit to the others. I think she’ll win, she’s the most likeable
rosy

Post by rosy »

I didn’t watch it last night so I’m catching up on the interviews now. I never have very high expectations of the business plans but these are the worst ever!
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Just caught up. Imagine committing to investing £250k in one of the candidates, regardless of how crap the final five turn out to be. I agree, it seems madness that someone doesn't vet the business plans at the application stage.

For me, Marnie has already proved her worth by securing so many grants and loans - presumably on the basis of tge same business plan. She may never have run a business before, but she's a grafter. Rochelle is living in la la land with her forecast of £9m profit.
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

My God, what is Rochelle putting on her face? She's bright yellow. :lol:
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

Marnie’s suit dress thingy is awful.
rosy

Post by rosy »

overthehill wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:08 pm My God, what is Rochelle putting on her face? She's bright yellow. :lol:
It was so far away from what I assume to be her natural skin tone!

What amazes me is that these two are the best of all the business plans (because I’m convinced that the finalists are really chosen in advance).
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

Me too.

Rochelle’s team have let her down.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I don’t recall them saying they had permission from Lizzo to use her track :eek:
rosy

Post by rosy »

Simba’s intro was very good. I think Marnie will win but it’s a least-worst rather than best.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I really dislike Marnie as a person. In fact, I can’t stand either of them.