Where is Catherine?

sally maclennane

Re: Where is Catherine?

Post by sally maclennane »

Ruby wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:16 am Their kids are in school. :)) They ran all those stories about William taking his own kids to school, like he was a hero. They might be off now because private schools have extended holidays.

Also those still photos don't look like her to me but the video does. I just think she's not wearing a lot of makeup. If she had really cleared off, and they were about to announce a divorce, then it's pretty unlikely that footage would exist. They wouldn't bother faking it in those circumstances.
I agree, twitter was in meltdown yesterday about some apparent announcement, which never actually came. I still think she's been ill and will pop up after Easter with a shiny blow dry, eyeliner and the umpteenth version of the same coat dress she's worn for years.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

That Alexander McQueen one? I absolutely love it.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

emma_p wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:04 am That Alexander McQueen one? I absolutely love it.
Yeah, she has 3795 versions of it :))
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Bendywendywoo

Post by Bendywendywoo »

I think it doesn't look like her because we never see her looking casual. Also she has probably had a bit of work done so she looks younger there. If I'd been there I would probably have walked right past her with no idea who she was, but I have done that with Victoria Beckham, President Macron and god knows who else so I'm not reliable 😂
Heartsick.blog
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Windsor is rammed with tourists who want to see the Royal Family, if that was them then they would be mobbed.
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

I think she looks exactly as I'd expect someone who's been ill/recuperating to look without makeup.
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Roma wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:48 am It doesn’t look like her, but it has to be her. A lookalike walking about with William would be completely insane even for the RF.
Same, it’s making me want to rewatch the (utterly brilliant) Kevin Kline movie Dave :lol:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

My sister was sending me the funniest theories last night. She reckons Obama was here to discuss becoming Regent. :))
Luna

Post by Luna »

It could’ve been a lookalike William as well though.. :puzz:
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

The Dutch news sites reported that Kate was feeling better as she was spotted together with Wills at their favourite farm shop yesterday, very matter-of-fact. And that is probably all there is to it. I think Will & Kate need to get themselves a new PR agency!
Luce

Post by Luce »

No wonder Harry and Meghan wanted shot of them. Maybe it's Ruby's theory that they're all just posh twats who haven't fully comprehended that poor people might have phones and Twitter.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Topcat wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:13 am Windsor is rammed with tourists who want to see the Royal Family, if that was them then they would be mobbed.
I don’t think that’s true. They do just go about their business in a low key way & people don’t always notice them. When they lived in Anmer they popped in to the spar shop once where my mum was working, & locals used to spot them a lot & just give them space.

I also think this was part of Meghan’s problem as she thought she would be fully worshipped at all times & travel around in a golden coach or something.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Leap wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:37 am
Roma wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:48 am It doesn’t look like her, but it has to be her. A lookalike walking about with William would be completely insane even for the RF.
Same, it’s making me want to rewatch the (utterly brilliant) Kevin Kline movie Dave :lol:
I'd be happy wi King Ralph at this point :))
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:46 am My sister was sending me the funniest theories last night. She reckons Obama was here to discuss becoming Regent. :))
There seem to be a lot of Americans who think Harry was invited over here (after Charles’ cancer diagnosis) to discuss him becoming regent. I couldn’t quite follow how they got to that.
Glint

Post by Glint »

And they’re showing everyone out and about - Wills, Chuck, Anne and Sophie. But not Kate.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

Kate used to shop in the Waitrose in Menai Bridge when William was doing his air rescue thing and people just got on with it all. :)) Yes, I am full of amazing information today.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Bat Macdui wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:02 pm Kate used to shop in the Waitrose in Menai Bridge when William was doing his air rescue thing and people just got on with it all. :)) Yes, I am full of amazing information today.
I was just about to say this! The locals were completely unbothered and just let them get on with it.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

I get that but this is Windsor, its the only reason that 99% of people go there.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Topcat wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 pm I get that but this is Windsor, its the only reason that 99% of people go there.
There's also Legoland :lol:
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

:lol: