Where is Catherine?

Red

Where is Catherine?

Post by Red »

Any thoughts? There are some wild theories online and now the official picture released by The Palace yesterday has been removed by some press agencies for being 'doctored'. :ella:
I mean, people love a good conspiracy theory but are we believing she's had a hysterectomy or similar and that's why she is out of action, or is it something else?
Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
Tabitha

Re: Where is Catherine?

Post by Tabitha »

I’ve no idea what op she’s had, but taking a month off and the secrecy indicates something gynae maybe?

I’m loving the conspiracies though, and the weird photos of her fingerless children kicked that up a welcome notch. I’ve heard that she’s dead, divorcing or transitioning. Also that they have recruited a lookalike in the case of the former, so it never need be announced.
Duophonic

Post by Duophonic »

I had abdominal surgery in my early twenties and needed a full six-week recovery.

I don't follow the royals as I'd rather they were first against the wall come the revolution so have no idea how long she's been 'missing'.
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I mean, Occam’s razor, but the speculation is so much fun.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

I'm particularly taken with the theory that they're holding her in the Tower because she's refused to sign divorce papers (or wants to sign divorce papers, I forget which). I mean, these days, someone would've NOTICED that, I think. :))
Glint

Post by Glint »

I think the best one I’ve read is that she donated a kidney for Charlie :lol:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

I also read that she was pregnant by the one who died suddenly last week.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I think she's waiting for an ill-advised fringe to grow out.
Luce

Post by Luce »

Honestly, considering the speculation about her was WILD before the photo yesterday, I do wonder if it was done on purpose as some kind of distraction OR they just think their subjects are too thick to notice a shitty photoshop job. Mum got well cross with me when I said it was obviously photoshopped yesterday, as though the idea is so outlandish! :))

My money is on a hysterectomy of some kind. Not sure that takes 3 months+ recovery but who knows what complications etc.
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:45 am I mean, Occam’s razor, but the speculation is so much fun.
My thoughts exactly. I love to think of them getting so exasperated every time they try to fix something and somehow make it worse :lol:
Luce

Post by Luce »

Leap wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 am
Pippedydeadeye wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:45 am I mean, Occam’s razor, but the speculation is so much fun.
My thoughts exactly. I love to think of them getting so exasperated every time they try to fix something and somehow make it worse :lol:
Yes, I do think a huge part of it is hubris and thinking they can get away with their normal cloak and dagger stuff, as per the firm etc. But they seem to have forgotten it isnt the 80s and that everyone has Twitter again. They need to keep up with the times!
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Luce wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 am Honestly, considering the speculation about her was WILD before the photo yesterday, I do wonder if it was done on purpose as some kind of distraction OR they just think their subjects are too thick to notice a shitty photoshop job. Mum got well cross with me when I said it was obviously photoshopped yesterday, as though the idea is so outlandish! :))

My money is on a hysterectomy of some kind. Not sure that takes 3 months+ recovery but who knows what complications etc.
I don’t think it takes 3 months just to recover from the op but if I was her I’d want that amount of time before being back under the amount of press scrutiny she usually gets.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Yes, and she’s probably not wearing rings etc because of post surgery bloating rather than having man hands surgically attached.

I did read that it could be a quirk of a phone camera and it seemed plausible. What a weird thing to photoshop if they did.
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

Luce wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:21 am
Leap wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 am
Yes, I do think a huge part of it is hubris and thinking they can get away with their normal cloak and dagger stuff, as per the firm etc. But they seem to have forgotten it isnt the 80s and that everyone has Twitter again. They need to keep up with the times!
This, really. I can understand wanting to shut down the speculation, but it was so cack-handed. The chances are that one of the older children could have made a better job of it, and it's not like they don't have access to plenty of professionals.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:33 am Yes, and she’s probably not wearing rings etc because of post surgery bloating rather than having man hands surgically attached.

I did read that it could be a quirk of a phone camera and it seemed plausible. What a weird thing to photoshop if they did.

I mean, could happen to anyone :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Malan
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I can't believe Catherine has felt she needs to issue a statement apologising for her amateur photo editing!
Red

Post by Red »

Maybe she's pregnant and has that awful sickness? Though why the Palace couldn't say that is a mystery.

Personally I think she's had a breakdown.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

I reckon that Wills has been caught getting pegged by her best mate again.
Luce

Post by Luce »

emma_p wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:50 am I can't believe Catherine has felt she needs to issue a statement apologising for her amateur photo editing!
I mean, I can. What on earth were they thinking? People have been on Kate watch for weeeeks, why risk a very dodgy photo release?

I also wonder if she's just left William and the palace isn't allowing that to be a story yet, maybe.
Red

Post by Red »

Luce wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:06 pm
emma_p wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:50 am I can't believe Catherine has felt she needs to issue a statement apologising for her amateur photo editing!
I mean, I can. What on earth were they thinking? People have been on Kate watch for weeeeks, why risk a very dodgy photo release?

I also wonder if she's just left William and the palace isn't allowing that to be a story yet, maybe.
In all seriousness is she even allowed to 'leave' him?