Turtle Dreams

Turtle Bean

Turtle Dreams

Post by Turtle Bean »

I know a lot of people hate dream threads but it is safely titled for those ones.

The other night I dreamed that I was at the funeral of Zirk's step-dad's brother. (Who actually did die about two years ago.) The funeral was held in a muddy field and I was very distressed about my grey suede shoes so we left quite quickly. Outside the field we had stopped to talk to someone and Kenickie came rushing up wild with excitement over an 'Italian singer' at the funeral and to complain that the tea and cake and sandwiches had not arrived. We rang the hotel and they sent the provisions in a steam train with a wedding party in one carriage.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Re: Turtle Dreams

Post by Kenickie »

:lol: I hate dream talk but I'm avoiding a difficult task so I am glad I read this now. I would definitely be upset at the lack of provisions.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I thought it rang true myself.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

I like reading about other people's dreams. :beak:

Last night I dreamt we had a big Turtle meet. Hobbes was there, and we were roomies again. :love: Zoomer was also there, with enormous tattoos of open eyes up and down her thighs, as if she were wearing painted leggings. Ella was also there, with very long black hair to her waist, telling us she had just bought a house in Provence. Also someone from Handbag was there, and nobody knew her.

Then I woke up.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Green

Post by Green »

I dreamt I couldn't find my car in a multi storey, then realised I was looking in the wrong car park. I have that dream on a recurring loop.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

I felt this more appropriate than the Lilybean Dream thread as it is about a Turtle.

I dreamt Lora was hosting Christmas at her house and I was going. She had some American inlaws who she didn't like very much. I sat next to one of them and farted by accident :shame: and she went mental. The food was good (thanks Lora) and the children were excellent company but some of the guests were bloody weird. We all had presents and mine was a pen. The American woman didn't like hers and was really ungrateful. The end.

Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Lily wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:57 am I like reading about other people's dreams. :beak:

Last night I dreamt we had a big Turtle meet. Hobbes was there, and we were roomies again. :love:
I'm sorry, I didn't see this at the time, how I wish it were true now!

I had to put off Lily coming here last autumn as I just had so much on every weekend, and now all my weekends are free but now you're not allowed to come here. :cry:
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Here is my latest Turtle Dream. I was in London with Nineseven and Calico. Nine was going out with a busker and decided to go home with him. He had black bobbed hair. Calico and I went to an all-night brunch restaurant.