IWLTS in 2020...

Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Re: IWLTS in 2020...

Post by Kenickie »

:lol: what a doughnut.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

:lol: What?
smalex

Post by smalex »

Wow.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I know :lol:. I was completely speechless. She was nearly in tears because of “the pressure”!
smalex

Post by smalex »

The brass neck of it!
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I have worked with a few folk like that, Squirrel. One person moved house, to a rural village about 20 miles away then kept complaining about having to be in work by 9am, because of their commute! You moved house you eejit, we didnt move the bloody office!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

IWLTS when I ask for slides for a presentation do not keep sending me fucking PDFs like your materials are state bloody secrets and forcing me to have to chase you for a useable format! Also, when you have 10 minutes, don’t prepare 10 dense slides. You are notoriously long-winded and we don’t have all damn day to listen to you :bite:

I have said a slightly more polite version of this :ella:
smalex

Post by smalex »

Iwlts: your wedding magazine spread is all very nice and the story of how you set up the venue and then fell in love and got married yourselves there is so romantic. Bet it doesn't mention how that all happened while you were married to other people though! :ella:
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I bet, Smals!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Oh wow, brazen :scrap:.
viggy

Post by viggy »

IWLTS: Sorry I kept making eye contact with you, I wasn't actually trying to flirt with you at a children's inflatable playground... I just kept looking at you because you look EXACTLY like a thin version of a fat guy I shagged last year :panic:
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Was it him and he'd lost weight? :panic:

I did something similar last week - my colleague introduced me to some guy who was the spit of an ex from twelve years ago. I had to ask him if he was the ex's brother in the end, because I kept staring at him. He wasn't.
Rhodonite

Post by Rhodonite »

IWLTS: oh god, have you really taken your 5 years olds out to dinner and have them exchange Valentine's day presents?!
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Eww.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

viggy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:13 am IWLTS: Sorry I kept making eye contact with you, I wasn't actually trying to flirt with you at a children's inflatable playground... I just kept looking at you because you look EXACTLY like a thin version of a fat guy I shagged last year :panic:
Was it him?!?!?!

That is very, very weird Rhod. Very.

IWLTS Fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off please.

IWALTS Happy Valentine's Day. Love you.

(These are not to the same person.)
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

smalex wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 pm Iwlts: your wedding magazine spread is all very nice and the story of how you set up the venue and then fell in love and got married yourselves there is so romantic. Bet it doesn't mention how that all happened while you were married to other people though! :ella:
OMG! Say that! Using a different login.

viggy

Post by viggy »

Zoomer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 am Was it him and he'd lost weight? :panic:
He looked exactly like the Tinder photos he used :lol: The only reason I absolutely knew it wasn't him, was that the kids who were with him were younger than his daughter or any of the kids in his family.

Ach well, there's a guy out there somewhere who thought some random was agog at his handsomeness :lol:
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

IWLTS I genuinely hope it out for you both, but you have been speaking for 2 weeks and you haven't met yet, so telling her "she's stolen your heart" via Radio 2 might be going a little OTT.

IWLTS A vegan fondue? Thanks for the invitation, but do we flagellate each other with a cat o'nine tails afterwards? A cat made of tofu?

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Was that Steve & Maureen, Lily? :)
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Yes! :lol: