The FriNiLoSoc of Love

rosy

The FriNiLoSoc of Love

Post by rosy »

Evening! I have a fire going, a glass of wine, a cuddly cat, and a couple of episodes of Locke and Key to watch. This is love :love2:

What are you doing/eating/drinking/watching this evening? And are all your trampolines firmly tethered in advance of Storm Dennis?
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Estrella

Re: The FriNiLoSoc of Love

Post by Estrella »

Morning! That sounds super cosy, Rosy.

The dog woke me at 5.09am and strangely the rest of the family followed not long after. So I’m drinking coffee and we are all on our iPads. Except the dog who is chewing a toy.
Last edited by Estrella on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Evening rosy. I was planning to start packing but as we’ve binned off parkrun due to Dennis I’m going to do it in the morning instead. I will shortly have pizza and beer as I have no energy for anything more sophisticated.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Evening Rosy, I am on the couch after shopping with my mum this afternoon. I have had a chicken burger for dinner with sweet potato fries and chipotle mayo, it was lovely. I am drinking Kopparberg, and watching The L Word. I had the day off today so it's nice to still have 2 days without work.

I have no trampoline but I am very bored with storms now.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Evening.

I am waiting on E to finish putting E jnr to bed so he can cook steak. I've done the veg already. A has a friend over for a sleepover. They are being very quiet which is making me a bit suspicious but I'm afraid to go and see what they are doing.
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

Avon :love: And you’re evening sounds cosy, Rosy.

I am rewatching Bake Off back when Nadiya won it and eating Pierre Marcolini chocolates
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Evening!

I am in a hotel on the A50, looking forward to a night alone in a double bed as the girls have got their own double.

We arrived an hour later than predicted due to me running into the back of someone. :doh: Nobody’s hurt* and my car bore the brunt (a discovery would always beat a Yaris, I imagine!), but is still driveable. February is proving to be an expensive month.

*I think I’ll be sore tomorrow, but you know what I mean.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

Oh no Wends! A double bed to yourself will help though. I’d kill for one, I’ve been sharing with Liv while we’ve been “floating” in Airbnbs and often get woken by a kick in the face from a tiny somersaulting foot.

We just had Thai take out and the Friday night disco is underway. Party in the USA is currently up :uhh:
smalex

Post by smalex »

Oh no Wendy! Hope you and the girls are ok.

Evening. I took W to swimming only to realise no one picked up the swimming bag, so that was an annoying start to the evening. But then S cooked us steak and wedges which were very nice.
I've had a day full of anxiety which is ridiculous but I had a little cry on S and self medicated with alcohol so I feel alright now.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Oh Wendy! You poor thing! I hope the double bed helps.

Ditto the alcohol, Smals :hug:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

Oh no, Wendy!

I am just back from ice skating with 2/3 of my children, while the other was at Beavers.

I'm about to cook katsu curry, but I will have a cuppa first. I really love a cuppa.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

How annoying Wendy. I’m glad you’re all OK.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Oh no Wendy. I hope it’s not too inconvenient to sort out.

We’ve had pork belly and I’ve watched all of The Split. C has just confessed to watching the final three episodes of You without me so I’m going to kill him shortly. I would have watched that this afternoon if I’d known.
Demelza

Post by Demelza »

Hope you're ok Wendy (and you sleep well!) – hope you're ok too, Smalex.

I'm about to go and pick D up from Scouts, haven't eaten yet so I'm really hungry but we have nice food and a very posh bottle of wine ready for when I get back. It's horrible outside so I am very relieved that football has been cancelled tomorrow.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Oh bugger, Wendy. I hope you and the girls are OK; shock can take time to kick in. Fingers crossed it doesn't cost too much to fix.

Avon sounds like such a lovely puppy.

Your dinner sounds delicious, Sal. I just had a sandwich as I was out for lunch (prawn fajitas), but I could eat some SP fries. :ready:

Nadiya winning bake-off was so lovely.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Beena

Post by Beena »

Evening!

Bambs' is in full teen despair at us; we're warbling along with Love Songs at the BBC and have the giggles.
Beena

Post by Beena »

Just caught up with the rest of the thread. Hope you and the girls are okay, Wendy. And self-medication is always the way, smal.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Glad you’re all ok, Wendy.

I’m on a train home & it feels like the longest journey of my life :dramatic: I think I prefer driving as it’s less boring :)