Pretty bras

smalex

Re: Pretty bras

Post by smalex »

What is the red bra with a white t shirt thing?

I'd forgotten this thread. I never did get my bra size rechecked, so I'm possibly still walking around in bras. I still can't believe 28H could ever, EVER be my size, mind you.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

You can't see red bras under white t-shirts, apparently. I'm a bit suspicious, but the Internet says it's true so it must be.

Bob has me in a 32FF, smal, which I scoffed at, but I'm currently wearing one, and it's really comfortable. Also, I swear my boobs have gotten bigger since I changed sizes, probably as a result of them not being squished under my armpit anymore.
Luce

Post by Luce »

I'm very cynical of a red bra under a white t-shirt and would much more trust that bra you just posted. For a 'flesh' toned bra (which is the ONLY thing I'd wear under white) I think it's surprisingly pretty!

I am not surprised at your 28H, Smal, I would have guessed approx that from pictures of you. There is literally no way for me to say this without sounding like a complete creep so I'm just going to brazen through it :))
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Pale pink is good for not being too visible under white (if you’re white yourself, I guess).
smalex

Post by smalex »

Luce wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:51 pm

I am not surprised at your 28H, Smal, I would have guessed approx that from pictures of you. There is literally no way for me to say this without sounding like a complete creep so I'm just going to brazen through it :))
:mog:
Really! I cannot imagine it could be so. I really ought to go and be remeasured though
Luce

Post by Luce »

Really! You're so much smaller than me and I'm a 34. Go to bravissimo instead of being measured.

Yes, pale pink is a really good under-white option and arguably prettier.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Luce wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:51 pm I am not surprised at your 28H, Smal, I would have guessed approx that from pictures of you. There is literally no way for me to say this without sounding like a complete creep so I'm just going to brazen through it :))
:lol: But yes, Luce is right. You appear to be both less wide and more booby than me, so it makes sense.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Luce the Perv has a point, I mean, I’m a 34 and I really didn’t ought to be from looking at me.

Pale pink is a lovely choice. I googled the red bra thing and really can’t buy it.
smalex

Post by smalex »

I shall go into Bravissimo next time I'm in Bath!
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

I will post photos when I get the red bra so you can all judge. With a t-shirt on though, because I'm not a perv like that Lucy wan.
Luce

Post by Luce »

I'm rubbing my knees in anticipation!

Bravissimo used to be brilliant and the only place you could get a proper fitting bra and I've been an absolute zealot about it since 2005 when I had my bra revelation. These days they can be a bit pushy about their own brand but whatever, the sizing is still brilliant, I think.
smalex

Post by smalex »

I'd definitely be interested to see how/if red+white= nude!

Bravissimo have never had a branch in Bristol, which is probably a good part of the reason I've never got round to going there.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

They had one in Cardiff, at least they did years ago, if you're ever there.

I think the ultra small back size stuff is uncomfortable nonsense
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
smalex

Post by smalex »

They do still by the looks, I rarely go to Cardiff these days though, unfortunately
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

I'm a 28 / 30 G, but haven't tried the boob bust measurement method yet. Only certain styles and brands fit me properly, but when I find a well-fitting bra I am much more comfortable wearing it than going bra-free. I've never understood the thing where women say they can't wait to get home and take their bra off - IMO they must be wearing the wrong size because I don't feel mine at all. OTOH it's been a life-long struggle getting hold of decent bras as normal shops often don't stock my size.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

This is my nude bra of choice. They are moulded cups but not padded, if you see what I mean? Anyway, it's invisible under clothes, gives a nice shape, is comfortable and is available in a wide range of sizes.

https://www.freyalingerie.com/uk/en/lin ... aa1050nue/
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

I did some science for you. Proof that it was red
Last edited by Hazey_Jane on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

side and front. I have to say that I really didn’t notice the red, at the time but it is clearly obvious from the side. I’ll stick with nude under white (which I think Ella taught me on Handbag years ago)
Last edited by Hazey_Jane on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Hazey! Lucy will become terribly over-excited. :lol:

I need a new pale pink bra. I have a lovely one which I have worn to death and it's gone a bit grey. :sexonastick:
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

Lily wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:33 pm Hazey! Lucy will become terribly over-excited. :lol:
:flirt: Better not tell her I’m still wearing it (I changed my top to black afterwards, don’t trust myself wearing white) :flirt:
Last edited by Hazey_Jane on Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.