SaturDennis

Duophonic

Re: SaturDennis

Post by Duophonic »

That sucks Skips.

Mind you stay in one piece, Baar.

I hope everyone is safe and warm in this weather. Mr D doesn't use bin bags for our recycling so of course earlier today I'm running around the garden retrieving the entire contents of our big blue bin. I'm too embarrassed to knock on my neighbour's door to ask if I can retrieve two pepsi cans and a cardboard container. I'm sure they'll discover them at some point.
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Skips, that’s so shit, I’m sorry.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Not to give false hope, Skips, but we had water come in like that during an extreme storm in our last house and it never did it again. We put it down to ferocity of the rain + high wind + unusual wind direction.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Same here. I hope it’s ok Skips. :turtle:
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Same. Whenever it used to shit it down a leak would appear in the bedroom but no roofer ever found the source of it.
Edith Bacon

Post by Edith Bacon »

I hope it is easily sorted, Skips. We’ve also had water leaks in never-again-repeated spots during bad storms.
Skips

Post by Skips »

This all very good to know. It means sleeping with a bucket in the bedroom bit hopefully it won't be too bad when everything dries out.
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

I hope you get it sorted, Skips. It's a real pain when things go wrong because of weather. My sister got stranded, as the train she had booked was cancelled, even though it was showing as available for tickets on the app. Luckily, her daughter had dropped her at the station and was able to turn back and collect her.

Our wifi has gone down, taking the TV with it. I am using my phone as a hotspot, keeping my fingers crossed that the electricity isn't the next casualty of the storm.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Topcat wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 pm Same. Whenever it used to shit it down a leak would appear in the bedroom but no roofer ever found the source of it.
That's not the same at all, you horror! :lol:

I am SO sorry for your poor parents, Beatrix. What a place to be stranded.

I have only managed to stay awake for five hours of today. It hasn't had much to its credit so I expect I'll go back to bed soon.