Covid-19 Symptom Tracker

Rhodonite

Covid-19 Symptom Tracker

Post by Rhodonite »

I posted this in the 'do I have' thread, but thought it might be useful to put it in a place where more people might see it.

It's an app to try to track everyone's symptoms. They are asking people to fill it in every day, even if they feel well.

I think it's genuine, but please let me know if it looks suspicious, and I'll take it down.

https://covid.joinzoe.com/
Rhodonite wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:47 pm I've just seen this on Instagram (@drjustinekluk), if anyone wants to complete it.
Want to #HelptheNHS in seconds?

Firstly #stayhome 🏡 Then head to the link in my bio and download the #covidradar symptom tracker.
This has been developed rapidly by my husband’s company @zoe over the past 5 days with doctors and scientists @kings_college_london @tim.spector to support the @nhswebsite. ✨Self-report daily (even if you’re well) to help inform our healthcare system and policy makers where the virus is spreading. ✨Share the link with friends and family in the UK. US version out later this week hopefully. ✨By submitting your symptoms daily, you can help scientists identify: 🔹How fast the virus is spreading in your area
🔹Who is most at risk sooner, by sharing symptoms and simple health information
🔹Share this with friends and family - the more information we have, the better we can support the NHS.

All data is strictly for public health and research purposes and will not be used commercially.
Self-report daily. Help slow the outbreak. Identify those at risk sooner.
https://covid.joinzoe.com/
Derek Nimmo

Re: Covid-19 Symptom Tracker

Post by Derek Nimmo »

Definitely not suspicious, there's an article about it in The Guardian today. AI will, hopefully, help to save the world!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I think this seems like a brilliant initiative given how shit we are at testing, and have downloaded and shared.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Rhodonite

Post by Rhodonite »

That's good to know, Derek. It was only through an Instagram story that I saw it, but there didn't seem to much interaction on the original post about it.