Animals strike curious poses

Shoe

Re: Animals strike curious poses

Post by Shoe »

She is the sweetest wee thing ever but she constantly has a really angry face. :lol: She also has a wild tail, it's constantly flipping about like she's really angry but she isn't, she just has the most expressive tail I've ever seen. :))
Skips

Post by Skips »

I have a new PA.
IMG-20200324-WA0005.jpeg
She doesnt normally come upstairs so this is a treat.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Her little FACE!
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

She's such a cutey. <3.

My furry co-worker just pissed up the wall in the living room while maintaining full eye contact with me. I don't think she's keen on me working from home. :ella:
Glint

Post by Glint »

Tabs and Lucy and Gerty :hbeat:

And all the others, it's doing nothing to help my pet brood.
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Shoe wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:23 am My furry co-worker just pissed up the wall in the living room while maintaining full eye contact with me. I don't think she's keen on me working from home. :ella: :lg:
Oh god! :lol: Mine is currently chewing my to do list. :lg:

She is so cute Skips!
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Oh, Lucy :love2:
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

Rosa wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:39 pm Bean, I keep meaning to ask, do you know how Storm's mum is doing? I think about her a lot.
Yes, she's fine. The lady who rescued the family, Joan, ended up keeping her and one of the kittens. I've forgotten what they've called Mama but the little one is called Flight. Last time I saw them, they were curled up together sleeping inside the laundry basket and Joan explained that she hadn't done any laundry that day as she didn't want to disturb them so I think it's safe to say they've fallen on good times.
Rosa

Post by Rosa »

Aw, that's good to read!
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

That’s lovely.
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Here is a tiger prowling the grasslands, please excuse the state of the garden, we were going to give it a makeover this summer, not sure about that now!
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

We’ve just had a surprise delivery. The guy who owns HiCat (indoor cat furniture) has sent us two prototype radiator beds for free to see what we think of them. We’d asked him if he’d be interested in making something to fit our radiators exactly (and have a hidden porous top to let the heat straight through).

This is absolutely not right yet (the colour’s wrong, the platform is too deep, I don’t like the visible bungee cords, would prefer pale grey or white, the cover needs to be washable etc.) but the boys are thrilled :)). They haven’t stopped fighting over it. It’s tons better than the folded blanket we’ve had on that radiator for 4 years. Also it’s wide enough that they should no longer fall off it in their sleep :look:.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

That's brilliant, Ella! What a good idea.
Rosa

Post by Rosa »

Lucky cats!
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Lucy! :love: And your girl is lovely too, Hobbes.
Shoe wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 am She also has a wild tail, it's constantly flipping about like she's really angry but she isn't, she just has the most expressive tail I've ever seen. :))
Ginge is exactly the same! His tail is never still; it even twitches in his sleep. I spent ages googling for reasons a cat's tail would wag other than anger/fear but found nothing, so he seems to be an oddity (along with Tabitha :love2: )

Here is the massive idiot. I put the footstool (aka his favourite perch) on the sofa to vacuum but he was not to be deterred :mrgreen:
20200327_151501.jpg
What a great gift, Ella. I will definitely buy one when they are available.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

I do love a ginge!

My cats are so lucky with their gift. He’s such a nice guy (and I should say that we have offered to pay). I think the deal is that we test it out on the understanding that we do buy any finished product- which he can then also sell to others. I’ve been wanting something a bit better than a manky blanket on the radiator for ages :modest dreams:.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

That looks like such a good idea though Ella!

This morning Tilly was following the sun on the bed in the back room, then decided to come and join us for a bit on her cushion on the table. Obviously we need checking up on to make sure we are working hard enough. Everytime, she has to strop her face all over the sides of the monitors/laptop.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

:love2:
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

She is a silly sausage :love:.
Rosa

Post by Rosa »

Ginge and Tilly! :love2:

I bought Bella a new toy to try to distract her when I'm working, and she loves it. And yes, those are more toys behind her.