Jet washer recommendations

Chicky

Jet washer recommendations

Post by Chicky »

I know jet washers are controversial during lockdown ( :)) ) but I promise not to overdo it! A few people here have one I think so does anyone have any recommendations? It would be mostly for cleaning the stone patio but also potentially for car washing etc.

Thank you!
bramblerose

Re: Jet washer recommendations

Post by bramblerose »

We have a karcher. It does the job!

I wouldn't use it on the cars though.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

We have a Parkside one, from either lidl or aldi. It is very good and you can buy adapters from ebay so you can use karcher attachments.
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I have a bosch one. It works. I love pressure washing, it's so satisfying
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

We have a Bosch one too. In fact, we're now on our third one. Twice before we've had a problem with it, luckily just within the guarantee, and Bosch replaced it both times free of charge, which I thought was pretty good. We now have the most up-to-date one.
Disco

Post by Disco »

What was your problem with it? I've binned mine. Fucking thing caused such rage.
H1ppychick

Post by H1ppychick »

I have a Vax one that I bought in their MSE sale (generally it’s products with slightly damaged packaging at most) - however it doesn’t look like Vax are in that market any more!

Based on a brief Google, Nilfisk is topping a lot of the Best Buy guides at the moment.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Disco wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:45 pm What was your problem with it? I've binned mine. Fucking thing caused such rage.
Bits stopped working. :look: I dunno, only J uses it, but I know he doesn't do the maintenance you're supposed to on these things, so I was pretty impressed that Bosch didn't quibble it, either time.
Disco

Post by Disco »

That's good about your replacement.

My hose connector area didn't give a good connection so the hose would fly off.