Married At First Sight

Disco

Re: Married At First Sight

Post by Disco »

I love Nasser! I really disliked him on sight but he's so sweet and they seem like a great couple.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I disliked him at first too, but he’s so nice and attentive to his wife.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I concur, I was sure I'd hate him but he actually seems pretty decent.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I do not like Davina. You can just tell she's trouble. Although Dean didn't seem much better!

Nasser is my favourite, I loved him being host at the dinner party and he's so attentive to his wife. :love:
Disco

Post by Disco »

I can't get over Dean and Davina. So brazen!

Dean's wife is stupid though, so now that she knows this is how Sydney people roll she'll be able to process it and deal with it. How desperate. I can't get over what she's done to her face. I know I have no idea what it looked like before but I'd bet my last penny that she looked better before the fillers and botox.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Deano is pathetic. Why go on a show to get married and then admit you’re into open relationships. He’s just fame hungry. He deserves Davina, the shoe model.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Everyone blows smoke up his arse and I don't get it. All the blokes think his hair is amazing :mog: and the women think he's hot. He looks like a fat gimp to me.
Luna

Post by Luna »

And me.

Tracey has bad chimp ear I’ve noticed.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I've been recoiling at the chimp ear. :lol:

It's sad that she felt she had to do what she's done to her face though.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I feel really sorry for Tracey, she's an idiot but I also think she must have serious confidence issues. DeanO is awful and not in the least attractive.
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

Deano's hair is ridiculous and every time I look at Tracey (I think that's her name) I just can't believe how plastic she looks. I have likened her face to that of a burn victim.

What also gets right on my tits are all these people on the show saying "I've been hurt before" "I put up barriers so people can't get close"

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THIS SHOW THEN?????

As you can tell, I have a strong opinion on this.
Luna

Post by Luna »

It’s all code for you repulse me I reckon.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I cannot stand Dean. I don’t think he’s attractive at all and I was disappointed that Tracey is still so into him and forgiving after the way he treated her at the ceremony. Also, what was this BS about Sydney people being different and into open relationships?!

Tracey’s poor face :cry: It’s so sad that she’s done this to herself.

I cannot even begin with Davina. She’s so disrespectful to her husband how she talks about him and her flirting with DeanO. There’s just nothing likeable about her at all. I wish both Dean and Davina would just leave the show.

The relationship between Jo and Sean is so painful to watch. He’s clearly not interested at all and I cannot see how that will suddenly change. I hope the both decide to leave at the next ceremony.
Luna

Post by Luna »

This programme is trolling us now.

Sean - miserable git
Troy - no words
Simon Mayo - emotionally stunted
Justin - emotionally unavailable
Deano - twat
Matt - psychological problems

Where did they find this bunch of no-hopers? None of the above should be messing about getting married which proves they are only there for good tv. I don’t care about any of them now.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I so agree with you Luna. I’m only interested in Nasser and Gabrielle, Telv and Sarah now and the other lovely couple (I can’t remember their names, but she wore the lovely silver dress for her wedding)

I don’t care about the others. Why go on a show to find love when you’re not interested in giving it a go?

Also, how have the psychologists matched these people?! Most of them are so obviously a bad match that even I wouldn’t put them together as a couple.

I don’t want to watch childish Dean and Davina or any of the other men who aren’t even trying. Sean is not only miserable , but really rude now.

Actually of all the badly matched couples at least Troy and Ashley are giving it a go and actually spend time together.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I love Nasser :love:

I can't believe the nerve of that hulking creep Dean, the stupidity of Tracy and brass neck of Davina.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Nasser is the best!

I can’t believe Tracy, she’s such a doormat.
Edith Bacon

Post by Edith Bacon »

It was really unpleasant watching Davina try to paint herself as a victim. And I don’t know why she and Dean were assuming they could just carry on with the experiment if they decided to ditch their partners and get together; I was hoping they would get booted out. I know Cheryl and Andrew were allowed a second crack at it last season but circumstances were very different - swapping partners isn’t a feature of the show.

I thought the experts all looked pleasingly disgusted with Dean and Davina.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Oh, how I cringed at Visionz! :mog:

I have surprised myself actually being entertained by Troy and Ashley. They are like an old couple bickering all the time.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I've only just started tonight's episode. I can't believe that gall of Davina talking to poor Ryan - who I think is a really nice bloke - so brazen and focused on herself. She's got some brass neck.