Married At First Sight

Roma

Re: Married At First Sight

Post by Roma »

I feel sorry for Troy now. He’s actually making an effort with Ashley and she’s really rude to him. She’s constantly pulling faces and telling him off in front of others. I know he’s a strange one but I’ve only seen him being nice and attentive to Ashley. Troy comes across better than Ashley and that’s saying something! I’m not sure why she wanted to stay another week if he constantly either annoys or upsets her.

I’m really disappointed with Nasser. I liked him so much at the beginning but he’s shown a very ugly side of his character now. He takes every slight disagreement as a criticism of him and can’t handle it. I mean, I don’t like the apartment either, but the point is the relationship not the place they’re are spending only a week in.
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

You're right there, Roma. Troy would quite obviously worship Ashley. Thank God she spoke to her sister who made her realise that she hadn't been putting any effort in at all.
I don't understand why Gab would even consider staying with Nasser. If she has spent the last 4 years feeling lonely at gatherings, I would have thought that she would be more inclined not to just take anyone.
Luna

Post by Luna »

That rap at the table. I hid under my blanket.
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

Gabby! I just hope to God that she doesn't try to continue any kind of a relationship with Nassar. Surely she knows that he's an arse? Yes, being single for a long time can be shit but she's got to have some self-worth.
Luna

Post by Luna »

I think Nasser prefers men.
Roma

Post by Roma »

None of them are going to stay together, are they?

Sarah’s reaction seemed quite extreme. Giving someone the silent treatment is never great for maintaining a relationship.

I cringed for Carly and Justin. There’s so obviously no chemistry between them. They should do themselves a favour and finish the experiment.
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

I'm so glad that Carly, Justin, Gabby and Nassar have left. They all had either nothing left to give or their relationships had come to fizzle out. TBH, I don't see any of them sticking together but I still love watching it.
Roma

Post by Roma »

I love watching it too and I’m glad the really hopeless couples have now left. I think my favourite couple now is John and Melissa. I hope they’ll make it.
Luna

Post by Luna »

I spoilered myself on this but still like watching it even though it seems very manufactured.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Well, well, well. Go Tracy. Loved her speech.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Yes, go Tracy. Be interesting to see what’s going on tonight.

I hope John and Melissa make it.

Sarah and Telv as well although I think Sarah is a bit too needy. You must give someone a chance to rearrange their life before they move cities to live with you.

I don’t hold any hope for Trashley. I’ve grown to like Troy. I think underneath all his oddities is a very decent person.

Is tonight’s show the last one?
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

I'd like to think that tonight is the last in this series but don't they all get together again a few months down the line?

I was so pleased with Tracey's decision and was pleasantly surprised with Charlene.
I hope that John and Mel make it and don't really care about the others. I'm ready for a new series.
Roma

Post by Roma »

Is the next series set in the UK?
Pawpads

Post by Pawpads »

I don't know. I've seen the advert pop up during the Aussie series but I don't know how many series there are. I have to catch up on Fridays episode still.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Carly and Troy's PDA make me feel sick. I don't get how any woman can find him attractive.

The way Tracy constantly licks her - inflated - top lip looks like a child licking streaming snot off their lip.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

It seemed a bit too full on to be real, even if she does by some miracle actually find him attractive.

Davina is genuinely awful. I don't believe that she doesn't know what she was doing.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Davina is vile. She's such a horrible person. Tracey has so much more going for her than that vapid, self centred creature. I still think Tracey's dumping speech was brilliant.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

It was. :))
Roma

Post by Roma »

The Carly and Troy PDA made me sick too, it was completely over the top. Not at all how you’d expect people in their thirties to behave... Perhaps they both wanted to show Justin and Ashley what they’re missing.

Tracey’s speech was great, but I cannot believe her new relationship after Dean!

Davina did what she did mainly for attention a d played up to being the villain, I’m sure. I really dislike her there’s just no warmth to her.

I’ve read up on them after the show yesterday and not surprised by what I’v read.
Luna

Post by Luna »

I read somewhere that a lot of Davina’s behaviour was directed in her.

I saw a pic of Jo on instagram - she’s lost a ton of weight like Sarah.